SF G2z, Where?

sunspot

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm ready to get one. Who is stocking and has the best price? All I've seen here is Frank at countycomm with no price given.
TIA

tkl

Flashlight Enthusiast
www.lagger-pro.com at $67.50 delivered or www.sableco.net at $66 delivered-they expect them in stock tomorrow or the next day, slightly more if you use a cc or paypal(about $67and change).

i've seen one on ebay so far.

tkl

Flashlight Enthusiast
forgot, last i looked lagger didn't have them on the site yet. just call them.

D

**DONOTDELETE**

At 1SKS they advertise a P62 with 110lm output on the G2Z page, is that new? Or a typo and should read P61 @ 120lm? It is supposed to "boot" the power to 110lm....LOL You guys should check it out before they catch wind and fix it!

1SKS G2Z Typo Page

tkl

Flashlight Enthusiast
sunspot, they might list them in od but they don't have them. sf says sometime next year, only color available now is black.

mine was shipped from sableco today.
grin.gif

Darell

Flashaholic
Originally posted by sunspot:
Darell. Where did you order yours from and at what price?
TIA
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Mine is coming from Texas Tactical - my favorite place to shop. But... uh... I'm not sure what the price is. All I know is that William treats me right.

Darell

Flashaholic
Originally posted by Bright Scouter:

Does your "chart is right" comment mean to infer that there really is a P62 lamp out from SF now? If so, what is it?
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">No, no. The chart shows the standard P60 and accessory P61 correctly. It is only in the text portion that the mysterious P62 is mentioned. To the best of my knowledge there is no such animal as a P62. My but those P61's are pricey little buggers.