• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB MCR-19 reflector

niner

Enlightened
I'm looking for 3x to 4x MCR-19 (not XR) reflectors. If you have any in good condition, please let me know.

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,
Are you looking for the original McR-19 for Cree, not "F" & not "XR" (as you said)? If yes good luck. These were discontinued a long time ago & even just one is pretty hard to find. Doubt you will be able to find the quantity you are looking for but ya never know. Good luck & free bump. :)

niner

Enlightened
Thanks for the info.

A friend has a few lights with mcr-19 that got water damage. I could rebuild the light with new drivers, but reflectors are pretty much ruined. I thought I could get some replacement reflectors. I guess not.

Thanks again!

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,
Thanks for the info.

A friend has a few lights with mcr-19 that got water damage. I could rebuild the light with new drivers, but reflectors are pretty much ruined. I thought I could get some replacement reflectors. I guess not.

Thanks again!

I'm just speaking from observation, by all means don't let my comment lead you to give up. Again, you never know, you might get lucky.

I don't know anything about the light you are rebuilding but but the McR-19XRs won't work for you?

Good luck with the search.

niner

Enlightened
I'm just speaking from observation, by all means don't let my comment lead you to give up. Again, you never know, you might get lucky.

I don't know anything about the light you are rebuilding but but the McR-19XRs won't work for you?

Good luck with the search.

My friend liks the smooth from luxIII. But if I couldn't get mcr-19 easily, I will put a xr-e in with 19XR.

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,
My friend liks the smooth from luxIII. But if I couldn't get mcr-19 easily, I will put a xr-e in with 19XR.

I see. The McR-19 was originally made for the old Cree XL7090. I hear the McR-19 works pretty well with Luxeons. So that's what the setup is, Luxeons paired with McR-19s?

McGizmo

Flashaholic
Hi Niner,
Sorry I didn't open this thread sooner. I would guess that the demand and interest in the McR-19 died off well before the inventory got depleted. I have a few hundred of these on hand, and then some. :eek:

I am not set up or inclined to sell loose components as there are others providing that valuable service to the community. However in light of the absence (understandably) of these reflectors, I will offer to sell a dozen of them for $90 plus shipping. I don't know if that helps you or not but but it is an offer.....

Send me an e-mail if you are interested.

niner

Enlightened
Hi Niner,
Sorry I didn't open this thread sooner. I would guess that the demand and interest in the McR-19 died off well before the inventory got depleted. I have a few hundred of these on hand, and then some. :eek:

I am not set up or inclined to sell loose components as there are others providing that valuable service to the community. However in light of the absence (understandably) of these reflectors, I will offer to sell a dozen of them for $90 plus shipping. I don't know if that helps you or not but but it is an offer.....

Send me an e-mail if you are interested.

Email sent. Thanks:twothumbs

It never occurs to me that I should ask the MAN himself. I just assume you don't have anymore.