• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: LensLight Mini, Dark Earth

fugleebeast

Newly Enlightened
Light is Sold. Thanks!

Hey all,

Up for sale is my Lenslight Mini. Serial# 20 in Dark Earth, with the GDuP 3 level engine and Cree X-RE R2 LED

I've only carried the light a couple of times. It's a real beauty but just slightly too heavy for me to EDC. It's been treated very nicely; never been dropped.

I'm asking
$165 $155 for it, shipped via UPSP Priority. Paypal only please. Fees are included.

1.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

First, "I'll Take It" gets it. Ask away with any questions. I have a low post count but I've sold a couple things on the Marketplace with happy customers, my forum name there is "Fuglee." You can also check my Ebay feedback, under "Fugleebeast".

Last edited:

aikiman44

Enlightened
Re: For Sale: LensLight Mini, Dark Earth

These are great lights, the throw in incredible.
Not to mention the build quality.

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic

Interested in trading for a mint Chrome Drake with green trit and 2 batteries? (Paid $155)

Last edited:

fugleebeast

Newly Enlightened

Thanks for the trade offer, PoliceScannerMan, but I've got a couple of Lummis on the way and could use the cash at the moment :)

iocheretyanny

Enlightened

Throw it does not have. If you have a $14 Dollar DX Zoom light it will out throw it. Sorry, but its true. Having said that, I will own one of these LensLight Minies but for now I will stand in the sidelines untill the price drops. The one I got to test had the most amazing build quality and it is worth every penny for that alone, but I wish it had some throw.

The Packhorse IST Dive light will have about 3 to 4 times the thow of this lenslight, it throws just as far and as intense as my Mag R2 build by Nailbender with MG lens. Sooo, for a 6P size light this is a thrower.

For such a small single cell light it has amazing throw - outside at night the focased beam looks like a spotlight. Are you sure you tried focasing it :)

Here are my measurements (1 meter):

Drive(mA)---Flood(lux)---Spot(lux)
------------------------------------
10mA--------27----------230
180mA-------380---------2850
700mA-------1220--------9650

Very impressive 230 Lux at only 10mA! :eek:

For compare my Bitz Ti is:
Drive(mA)---------Beam Center(lux)
-------------------------------------------
30mA-------------50
150mA------------270
500mA------------1010

All values above are peak values from brightest beam spot (repeatable)

bigchelis

Flashlight Enthusiast

For such a small single cell light it has amazing throw - outside at night the focased beam looks like a spotlight. Are you sure you tried focasing it :)

Here are my measurements (1 meter):

Drive(mA)---Flood(lux)---Spot(lux)
------------------------------------
10mA--------27----------230
180mA-------380---------2850
700mA-------1220--------9650

Very impressive 230 Lux at only 10mA! :eek:

For compare my Bitz Ti is:
Drive(mA)---------Beam Center(lux)
-------------------------------------------
30mA-------------50
150mA------------270
500mA------------1010

All values above are peak values from brightest beam spot (repeatable)

The square die image was as pronounced as it could get and as bright as it was able to project.

This lenslight IMHO is the perfect EDC light. It can be used for daily tasks on the flood feauture and for longer range use just put it on focused mode. You get a Mule and an Aspheric in one:hitit: Did I mention the build quality.........Must resist, must stop drooling over the pictures..:broke:

EDIT: While at MrGman just for kicks he was doing 1 meter testing on the Fenix TA30 and Fenix T1. The DX Zoom aspheric light did over twice the lux as the the TA30 and TI. We didn't write down the readings, but were just like "WoW".

Last edited:

Edwood

Enlightened

Having actually used and actually still have a LensLight Mini, it absolutely throws. It's a double lens Aspheric. It has amazing throw for a small single battery light.

Last edited by a moderator:

l2azorback

Newly Enlightened

is this a IMR 16340 or R123 powered? Ouput lumens?

THanks,

Larry

fugleebeast

Newly Enlightened

Here's a link to the original thread on the LensLight Mini:

https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/221668

I've only run the light with primary cr123s. From what I've read, the IMR 16340 fit well but many R123s are too big. Once again, I've never tried either the IMRs or the R123s, I just read about them.

I'm not sure on lumens. It's running the R2 at 700ma on High.

hornady708

Enlightened

I run one of AW's R123s in mine. Its hit or miss, I had to try a couple before I found one to work and even then its a pretty tight fit with the label removed.

l2azorback

Newly Enlightened

so this thing is direct drive only? I am interested!