Flashlights you bought this month, july 09.

NonSenCe

Flashlight Enthusiast
below polar circle.. in country which used to make
As it seems my previous thread has mysteriously disappeared ("Flashlights &stuff you bought in july 09" or something like that) i re-post.

few days ago i was able to find the link to thread by google search but not to open it..

So i have forgotten what i bought earlier this month.. lucky me?

but now i have bought:

romisen 2AA sideclicky light from DX
Solarforce L2 MC-E (plus L2m body, and 18650 extension) second L2 for me, and my 1st mce.
and a 2AAA red laser pointer.

also from DX is coming warm tint dropin to L2.

Last edited:

soli

Newly Enlightened
I picked up a Malkoff 2-3D drop-in earlier this month. I'm very impressed with it. So far I've managed to avoid directly flashing it in my eyes, although it was touch and go at one stage and in close quarters, bounce back from walls will leave you seeing spots. Fun times :)

yuk

Newly Enlightened
I bought a Fenix PD20. I wanted all my edc flashlights to use the same type of batteries. I also bought a pocket clip for my D10.
And I will buy the Eagletac T20C2... :grin2:

slate

Newly Enlightened
Just bought a 2nd MG PLi MC-E from Shinningbeam. Still have $50 remaining in my flashlight slush fund and not sure what to buy next. I am leaning towards a T100C2 markII or maybe a Malkoff dropin.

smokinbasser

Flashlight Enthusiast
I bought a Fenix TK10, and two P1D fenix as well. and one of the Energizer 6 LED headlights. now I have 3 headlights and need one more before this weekend. Night fishing in a boat is a Lot easier with your own lightsource.

StagLefty

Newly Enlightened
Fenix-Quark 123 Tactical- I've been looking for a small light with some power and programmable options.

kwkarth

Enlightened
So far:

EZAA - Seems like a great light, I've used it as an EDC since it arrived. For EDC, I still think I will rotate between L0D, D10, and EX10, until the Quark 123 NEUTRAL TINT arrives. The EZAA seems a little fragile and I don't have the bullet proof confidence in it yet that it will ALWAYS work when called upon. We'll see.

Quark 123 NT - Still waiting for delivery

Olight M30 - Great light. Had it for a few days. Throws a wall of light like nothing I've ever seen before. Reminds me of how I felt when I got my SF C3 w/ P90. It blew me away. The M30 was similar, but much brighter, of course. I like the instant access to strobe, although, as some have suggested, the 2nd button is a bit small and hard to find by feel. Great idea though, just needs further refinement.

TK40 - I'm on the fence about ordering it.

Last edited:

jayflash

Flashlight Enthusiast
Since joining the CPF in 2003 this has been the longest time without a new purchase. July '08was my last fling of three lights: Zebra H30, Nitecore EX10, and Lumapower's Incendio.

Well, I've got a birthday in a couple weeks ...

Don't feel sorry for me because the first five years of CPFism was lot's of flashlight fun!

TheInvader

Newly Enlightened
Mah first Mag!

I'm new here, but have a few posts on the CPF Marketplace.
I bought my first Maglite-Mini AA light, and I pretty much consider it to be my first "flashlight". Two days later, I bought another Mini AA and two Solitaires. I have no need for a superbright flashlight, but I want a small and compact light I can carry around at school without being sent to the dean with a weapon (lol). I plan on modding them with some high power LEDs and possibly a Joule Thief to squeez life out of my batteries.

BlueBeam22

*Super Flashaholic*
Here are the two lights I have bought this month:

Professional's Favorite 20 Million Plus Candlepower Spotlight
Silver 3D Mag-LED Rebel MagLite

junmae

Newly Enlightened
oh what a month...I bought the surefire e2d defender, wicked laser torch (4,100 lumens), and a m6 guardian scalloped bezel which I'm still waiting on :)

Winx

Newly Enlightened
Surefire 6P-USA to pair it with Malkoff M30. I changed a clicky from Netkidz to it and now I'm thinking about to get the body bored for 18650.

Btw my common-law-wife doesn't know about it. I surely hear her loud comments about it later.

Update: Now she knows. I promised it's the last flashlight for a while. Also told it's quite rare. She took it ok.

Last edited:

computernut

Enlightened
Just got a Surefire L1 Cree. Currently in the auxiliary pocket of my pants with an F04 diffuser on it. I think I've found my perfect EDC. I'm going to have to get a V82 holster for it, the V20 I already have is too long for it.

depusm12

Flashlight Enthusiast
Bought a NiteCore Smart PD D20, getting a newer SF L1 which will be making the trip to Milkylabs for some Milky lovin, and getting a Wolf Eyes Champion.

Oddjob

Flashlight Enthusiast
Picked up a 4sevens Quark AA tactical just because it was 4sevens and I wanted to check it out. Overall an excellent light and value. Cool accessories as well. Currently putting it through its paces.