Just received my Quark123: No logo ??!!?

BobCol

Newly Enlightened
Hi folks
just received my clipless Quark123. Works fine, fantastic light but...no logo on it !?!
No identification whatsoever! I wonder how can that be! If it is to be (and should be!) a serial production unit it should bear the logo "4Sevens/ Quark123" as it shows up in the pictures. I´m kinda disappointed, not actually because the logo is missing but because I can´t figure it out what that means. Is it a "second class" body intended for other sales channels? Is it a part that didn´t pass the QC tests? Actually as I see now the logo should be not in the body but in the bezel, which is worst yet! Anyway, I really don´t know yet what I should do. What do you guys think?

Bob

selfbuilt

Flashaholic
Interesting ... my clipped-version has the identifcation labels on the head. And as gunga pointed out, it is normal not to have any labels on the 123 body tube.

Maybe they are using the AA/AA-2 heads for the 123s without clips? That would explain why no label would be present (the AA/AA-2 have labels on the body, not the head). Can anyone else confirm this?

jahxman

Enlightened
My Q123 noclip tactical has no logos, except on the boot rubber. Nothing on the head, same as my Q123-2, and the body tube has no room for any flats.