• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired BOTH SOLD: McGizmo Ti Jewels, NEW

For sale: two McGizmo Ti jewels, a wide-tail PD-S and a LunaSol 20 (latest version that can accept RCR123). These are both in brand new, never used condition, received direct from The Man himself. All milled edges are crisp and sharp. These lights have each been living life in plastic bubble wrap cocoons and have never been freed from captivity. I am only selling these pristine beauties because I have multiples of them, and need to raise cash for other projects.

I prefer PayPal (no e-checks, please), but will also accept USPS postal money order. No fees for PayPal! No charge for US priority shipping! Will ship overseas - PM for quote. USPS postal insurance available at buyer's option for an additional $10. My PayPal address is in my profile.

PD-S: $575 shipped, SOLD
Luna20: $450 shipped, SOLD

IMG_4451.jpg

IMG_4452.jpg

IMG_4453.jpg

IMG_4454.jpg

Last edited:

Incidentalist

Enlightened
Re: FS: McGizmo Ti Jewels, NEW

Nice pick up at a great price. I would have been all over it if I hadn't have just got one from Don in the last run.

That PD-S is sure tempting, but I'm going to have to restrain myself.

Hey dad, you wouldn't happen to have a Lunasol 27 being suffocated in a plastic cocoon that wants out, would you? :naughty:

This wouldn't be a Tri-V fund raiser, would it? :eek:oo:

That PD-S is sure tempting, but I'm going to have to restrain myself.
Why? :devil:

Hey dad, you wouldn't happen to have a Lunasol 27 being suffocated in a plastic cocoon that wants out, would you? :naughty:
Nope, sorry, that one's long gone.

This wouldn't be a Tri-V fund raiser, would it? :eek:oo:
Nope, something else. :whistle:

I'll take the lunasol :thumbsup:20
All yours, Karl. Congrats!

Last edited:

Ny0ng1

Enlightened

since you have multiples, maybe you can sell the lesser condition PD-S than the current one with lesser price :whistle:

Ny0ng1

Enlightened

:mecry:

oh well, thats what happen when heart demand is more than wallet supply :broke: :D

NelsonLin

Newly Enlightened

I'll take the PD-S. PM sent, Thanks:)

Last edited:

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
It came today! I am HAPPY< HAPPY< HAPPY! Donn is the MAN! Hey, I'm trying to get a response from Dark Zero on a dumb light engine he has listed for sale. Do you know if this is what I need for an empty mule? If it is ... I want to buy it and I used you for reference if that's OK??? Thanks for what you did for me and I hope the "twins" are happy that the adoption did not take place! I was proud as a peacock when the mailman came today! Thanks again Troy! :D Eternally Grateful...Karl