• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: CNC-123's - Need gone fast.

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ive got 3x CNC-123's that I have to sell. a week after I found out that my Dad is losing his job after 46 years with the Dallas Morning News I nearly totaled my vette hitting a retread in the road. Which of course came at the worst possible time as these things always do. Thankfully insurance is picking up nearly $11,000 in repairs but I need to come up with both my deductable and money for 2 new tires. I'll try to get pics of these lights up later.

These are all in pretty good shape. One has a cracked lense, although I dont know how it could have happened as ive never dropped any of them. And I'm not 100% sure what types of sammies are in them.

these all have Hexagonal bodies and knurlled tails.

1x Black Anno - some wearing on the tailcap knurling
SOLD1x HA3-Nat - Perfect
1x EN Plated - Perfect except for a small small discoloration on the bezel.

1x bb500/Low Dome Sammie
1x NG1000 (I believe) TYOL Lux3 Sammie
1x Lux3/DD sammie (i believe it's DD)

There are glow rings installed in all of them and I've got a handful of spare optics and possibly a spare lense. I'd like to get $80 shipped each for them or all 3 for $210 shipped Now $140 shipped for the remaining 2 (Via USPS Priority, Lower 48, with delivery conf and insurance). I've got a handful of nearly new R123's (about 5 of them) that i'll devide up amongst them also. These are all protected cells. If i remember correctly they're all battery station cells.

No trades and PayPal only please.

Thanks

Shane

Last edited:
Shane, man, what a bummer. Good to see you still around on CPF, though. And those CNC-123's are classics! I'll see if I can find a pic to help the thread. Hope things turn up!

Best, Troy

Here's a pic of a bare CNC-123:
CNC-123-1.jpg

Last edited:

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yah it's been crappy the past 3 weeks. I should be getting the car friday but that is going to oblitterate my paycheck. So i'm selling off as much as I can to try to eat. lol. I MAY even have to sell the Aurora 2 but that's my last resort.

Ginseng

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yah it's been crappy the past 3 weeks. I should be getting the car friday but that is going to oblitterate my paycheck. So i'm selling off as much as I can to try to eat. lol. I MAY even have to sell the Aurora 2 but that's my last resort.
Yikes. Sorry to hear of your misfortune, Shane. I know you love the Aurora2 and I hope it doesn't come to that.

Wilkey

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yikes. Sorry to hear of your misfortune, Shane. I know you love the Aurora2 and I hope it doesn't come to that.

Wilkey

I'm prepared fo rthe posability that it may, But i'll probably sell a kidney first. ;)

saabluster

Flashlight Enthusiast
I MAY even have to sell the Aurora 2 but that's my last resort.
Don't do it man! You will regret it if you do. I had the privilege to see the Aurora at one of the GTG we had here and it was a show stopper. Been a long time since I've seen you around these parts. Hope you drop in more often. Hope the sale goes well.

lumafist

Flashlight Enthusiast
Shane is a straightshooter if I´ve ever seen one...!

I got my first custom from him and can only say good things about how he handles business....!!

Wish you all the best !

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast
PayPal Received. She'll go out monday Scott. Just got a battery all charged up for ya and cleaned all the threads and everything is nice and purdy.

Shane

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast
Still need the other 2 gone. Got the car back and had to put it right back into the shop for electrical issues. Wouldnt have been a big deal if it hadn't been the tail lights!!! :eek: lol

Uriah

Enlightened
OK the CNC- 123- HA3-Nat - Perfect
Showed up today and it is perfect if your on the fence about getting one of these
don't hesitate there GREAT as is the Seller.
Thanks Again Shane :twothumbs :twothumbs

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast
OK the CNC- 123- HA3-Nat - Perfect
Showed up today and it is perfect if your on the fence about getting one of these
don't hesitate there GREAT as is the Seller.
Thanks Again Shane :twothumbs :twothumbs

Thank you Scott :) I'm glad you like it. Enjoy your vacation.

Shane