Does anyone have the new OP reflector T100C2 Mark II?

Anto

Enlightened
I see the markIIs hitting the stores but no OP reflector as of yet. Anyone have one / beamshots? I like my T100C2 but I want a smoother beam pattern.

Phaserburn

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have one. I don't have beamshots, and am not likely to have time for such in the immediate future. However, I can tell you this: the beam is very impressive to me. There is a very tight, round, small and bright hotspot, surrounded by a very good sized bright corona of even brightness, then spill. Not many lights have this beam pattern, in my experience. I really like it. And, no rings/artifacts.

As a result, you get alot of throw (far more than the P100C2, which I also have), but you still keep the large corona for medium range. As expected, because the T100s throw is greatly increased, the spill size is a bit smaller than the P100s.

litetube

Enlightened
Really, the T100 MKII has a great beam with a smooth reflector also. I find, and its just my opinion, that the T100 MKII doesnt beneft a huge amount from going to an OP reflector . But the T20C2 which everyone says doesnt improve much at all going from the smooth to OP DOES actually improve GREATLY with an OP reflector.

The T100 MKII uses the XPE emitter and it does a great job at creating a nice focused beam with good spill and almost no rings with a smooth reflector. Really not much of any rings I can discern. It is a good LED

The T20C2 uses the XRE R2 and IMHO it is horrible in the T20 with the smooth reflector. The OP makes it a nice soft transition from spot to spill and removes 80% of thr rings . I dont know where poeple are getting no noticeable improvement on the switch .

I dont think many dealers are ordering the OP reflector on the T100MKIIs. Though I havnt checked recently They seem to feel safer going with the smooth and keeping inevtory to a minimum.

Phaserburn

Flashlight Enthusiast
I can't say how much improvement the OP reflector delivers for the T100, as I don't have an smooth one to compare it to. My P100 has a nice beam with the smooth reflector, so I don't doubt the T100s are acceptable as well.

My OP T100C2 MkII came with the OP and tailstanding tailcap all together. It's a nice package.