Holy Flashlights!

fleegs

Enlightened
I was at the Indy Gun and Knife show today. I have to say it was the best flashlight experience yet!

They had Zebralights, ITP light, O lights, Fenix lights, Surefire, Streamlight, Jetbeam and a few others!

I got a few of the ITP A3 EOS (upgrade) lights. They are really cool lights. I went there hoping to find Fenix and I never imagined! I was planning on getting the LD01 light but got the ITP one instead.

I got to try so many lights out today it was awesome. It was interesting too. Lights I thought I would like from the specs, I did not light when using.

Seeing the Zebralight neutral white LED was really amazing. Big difference even in all the lighting.

Wow it was fun!

Thanks,

Rob

richardcpf

Flashlight Enthusiast
Would be nice to see and try all those flashlights in person and not only viewing them from a computer screen...

fleegs

Enlightened
No pics? I assume. :(

Yep, no pics. Cameras and stuff are not allowed in the show.

But the dealer I bought from is goinggear.com so you can check their site for pics.

I wish I knew ahead of time. I would have brought more money.

Rob

Zeruel

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ok... to be honest, when you have that title for this thread, I thought I'm going to see something like this...

41lukuw9bplss400.jpg

:whistle:

Light Sabre

Enlightened
I was thinking Batman when I saw the subject line. :thinking: I wish that they would have something like that here. I have only seen flashlights from the B&M stores.

Zeruel

Flashlight Enthusiast
I was thinking Batman when I saw the subject line. :thinking: I wish that they would have something like that here. I have only seen flashlights from the B&M stores.

You mean something like that?

31c5m6mzqzlss500.jpg

fleegs

Enlightened

It was a play off of batman. Guess that is why I not a sitcom writer.

Rob

jhc37013

Flashlight Enthusiast
I was at the Indy Gun and Knife show today. I have to say it was the best flashlight experience yet!

They had Zebralights, ITP light, O lights, Fenix lights, Surefire, Streamlight, Jetbeam and a few others!

I got a few of the ITP A3 EOS (upgrade) lights. They are really cool lights. I went there hoping to find Fenix and I never imagined! I was planning on getting the LD01 light but got the ITP one instead.

I got to try so many lights out today it was awesome. It was interesting too. Lights I thought I would like from the specs, I did not light when using.

Seeing the Zebralight neutral white LED was really amazing. Big difference even in all the lighting.

Wow it was fun!

Thanks,

Rob

Well I'm jealous. Why did you choose the iTP over the LD01?, just curious.

Also did you play with any Jetbeams and what was you're favorites if you did. I have a couple Jet-III Pro St and looking to get another model, and just curious there as well.

fleegs

Enlightened
Also did you play with any Jetbeams and what was you're favorites if you did. I have a couple Jet-III Pro St and looking to get another model, and just curious there as well.

You had to ask didn't you! I went back today to get a present for my father-in-law per my wife's request. Oh, she did have to twist my arm, lol.

But I ended up playing with JetBeam and bought the Jet-III M Military Series. It has the Neutral White LED in it. Two settings- one programmable, one turbo. Turbo you turn the head tight, loosen to get to programmable. Then to program you click three times, it will enter adjusting brightness mode (click off when get to brightness wanted and waitmore than two seconds) or click on/off to enter the blinking modes (turn off to set). It has a strobe that scans through frequencies, locater flashes, two SOS mode (100%, 5%).

It is a neat light.

Rob