Hello CPF, Goodbye Money

WIshooter

Newly Enlightened
Greetings All - Another newbie here jumping on the slippery slope. I thought I would NOT ask you what I should buy in my first post. Seems as though there is just about everything a guy needs here that has already been posted to figure it out - plus it is just plain good-fun reading. Spent a small $ pile with AW on batteries/charger and picked up a couple of lights including that nifty little M20 that Shining Beam has on sale at the moment. Thanks for your help......I think.....I already have my eye on a few other lights..............:faint:.

jp2515

Flashlight Enthusiast
Uh oh too late, the flasholic in him has begun to break free! :devil:

Pretty soon you might be :broke: Just watch out for those Surefire, Fenix, Olight. Don't say we didn't warn you. :nana: :D

Trashman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow, WIShooter, you didn't even put up a fight! Normally, I'd say kiss your wallet goodbye, but since you've already done that, then, welcome!

SpyderHS08

Enlightened
:welcome: bud im new here too..and yes Ive already spent hundreds of dollars and been here hmm...not even a month??!! :thinking::D not good...

jhc37013

Flashlight Enthusiast
:welcome: Wow i usually don't see new members understand it so soon. You already willing to give in and save yourself some headaches, good job.

Gunner12

Flashaholic
:welcome:

I hope you enjoy your stay!

At least you seem to have skipped buying some of the cheap stuff, which saved you some money and time.

xcel730

Flashlight Enthusiast

Most of us here (including myself) have spent more money on batteries that we could only use on flashlights than a typical sane person spend on the actual flashlights ... for life. :sick2:

Echo63

Flashlight Enthusiast
WIshooter - :welcome:

Most of us here (including myself) have spent more money on batteries that we could only use on flashlights than a typical sane person spend on the actual flashlights ... for life. :sick2:

yep, been there done that too :)