Jetbeam Olive Drab (Green Is Good)

Hitthespot

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just received my Jetbeam III M R2 in Olive Drab. (Green) As requested I have uploaded a picture for everyone to see.

This has become my favorite color now. I'm hoping there are enough sales that Jetbeam makes this a standard on all of their offerings. I would also have liked to have gotton my Jetbeam I Pro in Green also but it was not available.

The light is also fantastic and I am very pleased with my first two purchases from Jetbeam. ( Anyone interested in the Jetbeam III M should read Selfbuilts review in the CPF review section.)

The color is a little more saturated than the picture shows and I could not remove all of the reflections which kinda upsets me, but this picture will give you an idea of how nice the color is.

Bill
jetbeam3.jpg

Last edited:

robe619

Newly Enlightened
I have an M1X and I'm also pleased by the color. Green IS good:thumbsup:

GotDogs

Newly Enlightened
Just recieved my 2 JetBeams, M1X and the Jet III M R2. Both Green, Both good. Green is the NEW black!! Congrats on your new light.
John :twothumbs

paintballdad

Enlightened
I also have the Jet IIIM in Army Green but in a Q3-5A. Very nice color, although i'm partial to olive/green as it's my favorite.
I think Jetbeam's description of the color as Army Green is spot on, as the color reminds me of the old army uniform color.

I wish Jetbeam would come out with a Jet I Pro V3 Army Green in Q3-5A, i'd pull the trigger on that in a heartbeat. :paypal:

Green is definitely good.

Last edited:

EngrPaul

Flashlight Enthusiast
Oh, Snap. Why do Jetbeams have to look so good?

Flavio > :santa:

Me > :broke: