• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Chimera Mini FS

johnnymceldoo

Newly Enlightened
SOLD

My chimera mini is up for sell. Unfortunately I need a new computer so it must go. The light comes with a clip and 8 gig micro sd card. The finish is the "machinists finish". It has been used and carried almost every day. Has some nicks and scratches that the machinists finish does a nice job of camouflaging.

This light has the warm white MCE and green glow powder behind the lens. This is the best EDC I have carried and it has been flawless.

$400 shipped priority to the lower 48 states. Paypal users add 4% for fees.

I will take some good pics later in the day and post them. edit to add pics:
2uggwwk.jpg
14l2fi9.jpg
2uhxu7m.jpg
11ryq1w.jpg

Last edited:

johnnymceldoo

Newly Enlightened
Your pretty close to me nfetterly. My wife and I watched fireworks at the former armco park this year. Not sure if its still named that.

I wouldnt be selling this light if I wasnt going to get another in the future. I have enough of Sabrewolfs lights to hold me over till then. Hopefully :sick2:

johnnymceldoo

Newly Enlightened
$400 shipped priority to the lower 48 states and no paypal fees.

If funds are received before 5pm today I will ship today. After 5pm then I will ship in the morning. :thumbsup:

johnnymceldoo

Newly Enlightened
Still up for sale. I didnt mention this but the light body and clip are titanium.

Alot of people here seem to love titanium.

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well, I have had mine for several weeks now and I can tell you it is a great performer, is one of my favorite lights and one of my EDCs ( I carry more than one EDC:crazy:). YOU WILL REALLY LIKE THIS LIGHT!

Karl

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
I too agree that this is one awesome light! The problem is that they are so rare and so custom that nobody knows how great these little masterpieces really are! I recharged mine last night and couldn't believe how it lit up the whole room! Makes a great moneyclip and card reader to boot! If the price drops much more I'm gonna snag it myself. Folks had to wait months for these....ask Neale...I think he waited almost a year for his SUPER custom version. :devil: I bought the one made for Russtang which is the only one I know of that made it to the forum for resale.

Last edited:

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast
It's only been ~7 months (& counting) - part of that is kind of my fault as it went out to the left coast for Ano work.....

When I do get it there will be photos....

Karl (above) is the one who bought the only previous one to come up on the custom B/S/T.

Last edited:

monanza

Flashlight Enthusiast
:paypal: Johnny, could you please ship insured? Let me know the added cost so I can PP the difference.

PP... That's what they used to ask kids: 'do you need to go PP?' :crackup:

Karl, thanks (both Karls :D :wave:). I have been trying to stay away from the Chimera minis for months. This was just too much to resist. I think next year has to be a McGizmo year for me.:drool:

johnnymceldoo

Newly Enlightened
Sold!

Monanza, $380 worth of insurance is an extra $5.70. I will add delivery confirmation myself no extra cost. It will ship tomorrow and I will email you when its shipped around noon.