• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired F/S: Mac's (cmacclel) Custom P7 Mag!!! ***SOLD PF***

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast
For Sale: Mint Condition Mac P7 Sub 1D Mag

DSC01149.jpg

DSC01133.jpg

DSC01140.jpg

DSC01139.jpg

For Sale: Mac P7 Mag!!! Mint condition.

From the sale thread:
-Built by cmacclel!!!!!
-Sub 1D Size (Under 6" overall length)
-Seoul P7
-Stock sputtered reflector
-Tri-Flupic
-Modified Sidebutton
-Custom Heatsink with double the mass of the standard O/D-Sink
-Glow powder around pedastal
-Borafloat Lens
-Uses 1xAW's "C" Size Li-Ion(protected) (NOW INCLUDED!!)

Awesome warm white tint. Runtime estimated at about 1.25hrs in burst mode.

ASKING $250, shipped CONUS, No PP fees! ***NOW ONLY $190***

International buyers please PM me for additional shipping charges, if necessary.

Special Offer, COMBO PACKAGE DEAL:
I currently have two lights up for sale, the one referenced above and this one:

https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/246391

Purchase both lights for $375, Shipped!!! ***SOLD PF***

Thanks for looking,
MSax

Conditions:

1) First person to post unconditional, "I'll take it" here in this thread takes priority. NO EXCEPTIONS!

2) Payment must be made via Paypal only. If you simply cannot pay by Paypal, please contact my privately and I can try to work something out on a case-by-case basis.

3) I no longer charge for PP fees. Asking price listed includes shipping via Priority Mail shipping to the CONUS. For all items priced under $50 dollars the cost includes First Class shipping with DC. All items priced over $50 dollars the cost will include Priority Mail shipping with DC. In either case, the price does not include insurance or other mailing services. If you would like changes to your shipping (upgrades, insurance, signature confirmation, etc.) please PM me to work out any additional costs. I will not be held responsible for lost or stolen items.

4) The Buyer is hereby asked to remit to my PM subsequent any post of "I'll take it" within 24 hours. Several recent incidents have put me in a difficult and unwanted postion of being between an unresponsive buyer and the next individual in line. So I am asking you now, that if you cannot respond within 24 hours, please indicate in the thread publically or PM me of your intentions. Communication is king! If I do not hear from you, I will simply relist the item as "still available". No hard feelings.

Anyway, if you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

Thanks for looking,
MSax

Last edited:

djans1397

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: F/S: Mac's (cmacclel) Custom P7 Mag!!!

I also own one of these. If I recall correctly, on high mode it's puting out about 1000 lumens... or close to it.

Very nice light. The strobe feature is absolutley nauseating!

Good luck on the sale.
Dan

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: F/S: Mac's (cmacclel) Custom P7 Mag!!!

Will also includ 1xAW "C" Cell with sale.

Battery inclluded!!

MSax

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: F/S: Mac's (cmacclel) Custom P7 Mag!!! ***$$$ Drop***

This light is a monster and, with MSax packin' this 45, a deal you can't refuse!! Seriously, just who do you think will give you a problem if you're carrying a purple light? The battery is even being thrown into the deal! Try to get an AW "C" LiIon!! Buy this light, you won't regret it!

Karl

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast

.....with MSax packin' this 45, a deal you can't refuse!!

:hahaha:

Oh come on now, I'm a pussycat!! :grin2:

Thanks for the kind words guys!

MSax

donn_

Flashaholic

MSax...I got your sister this morning. Sunrise and high tide coincided, and she was busting bait in my end of the canal. I could hear it from the house. I took a rig out with (believe it or not) a Hula Popper, and tossed it into the corner. It didn't make 5 feet before she slammed it. 39" and close to 25#. Landed and released in 2 minutes.

Great way to start the day!

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast

MSax...I got your sister this morning. Sunrise and high tide coincided, and she was busting bait in my end of the canal. I could hear it from the house. I took a rig out with (believe it or not) a Hula Popper, and tossed it into the corner. It didn't make 5 feet before she slammed it. 39" and close to 25#. Landed and released in 2 minutes.

Great way to start the day!

Donn,

A Hula Popper?!?! Holy cow, the hooks didn't bend out on a 39" fish? You are a good fisherman...or super lucky. :nana: Congrats on a nice catch. I've heard some reports of guys getting down by me too, but I haven't been on the water of late. I'm looking forward to either a Sunday or Monday trip.

Tis the season!

MSax

donn_

Flashaholic

The stock hooks have been replaced with one VMC on the tail.:twothumbs

30# Pro on a 5 1/2' Tiger with an Accurate Boss. She was on the bulkhead before she knew what hit her.

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast

30# Pro on a 5 1/2' Tiger with an Accurate Boss. She was on the bulkhead before she knew what hit her.

You obviously have good taste in fishing gear to go along with your nice collection of lights!!

Accurate's are awesome.

MSax

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: F/S: Mac's (cmacclel) Custom P7 Mag!!! ***Special Combo Offer Announced***

Special Combo offer provided.

MSax