Keepers

chaoss

Enlightened
We all have our favorite "newest" lights but i want to know what your absolute must keep, never sell light (s) is/are?

Mine would have to be the ones in my sig line, they seem to do everything i could ask for and more.

SFG2Lman

Enlightened
of coure my quark Ti, my 6P with sst-90 mod, my G2L with malkoff M60, those are my must haves

Sgt. LED

Flashaholic
1st gen Cree E2L outdoorsman

ROP of some sort

There are a few more but I'll have to edit them in, honey's calling. :whistle:
OK I made it back:

Original CMG Infinity

Fulton anglehead

C3

U2

Last edited:

BlueBeam22

*Super Flashaholic*
LEDs:

Stanley 5W LED spotlight
Cyclops Thor X Sirius 9W CREE XR-E LED spotlight
Rayovac Sportsman Xtreme 4W 3C 150 lumen CREE XR-E
Olight Titanium Infinitum
Dorcy K2 Luxeon 4C LED spotlight
SureFire 6PL
Dorcy 220 lumen rechargeable
My newest green 5mw laser

Incans:

Vector "Vec158" 3 million candlepower rechargeable twin beam 200W spotlight
Professional's Favorite 20 Million Plus candlepower rechargeable spotlight
Brinkmann Q-Beam Max Million III Rechargeable 3 Million MaxPower spot/flood light
Brinkmann MaxFire Dual Xenon Spotlight
Motor Trend 5MCP 100W halogen spot

HIDs:

Titanium Innovations N30 HID
SunForce 25 million candlepower HID spotlight
AmondoTech Titanium Mega Illuminator

Flying Turtle

Flashaholic
I think the only ones I would never sell are my old Arcs and maybe the CMG Infinity. These really for nostalgia's sake.

Geoff

parnass

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't have lights that I would absolutely keep forever. That would put a flashlight in the same category as say, my wedding ring.

I still have the Eveready 2D chrome flashlight with red plastic bezel I used during high school (1960s).

Last edited:

Stress_Test

Flashlight Enthusiast
The TK20 comes to mind. If I had to sell everything and keep one, this would probably be it.

Close behind, but probably not quite the same category would be my L1D Q5 edition. I'm still impressed by this light! (even though newer/better(?) stuff has come along by now).

For practicality's sake, though, maybe one the SureFires (6P or G2) would be a better pick because of all the different drop ins available. :thinking:

flatline

Flashlight Enthusiast
My wife gave me a purple magmini-AA shortly after we got married. It's got a NitIze 1-watt LED upgrade in it, ultra-clear lens, a kroll (sp?) forward clickie, and a brass washer in it that bypasses the twisty switch.

We use that light to dimmly illuminate the boy's room when we're reading to him before bedtime. He knows that as soon as we switch off the lights and turn that flashlight on, it's time for him to pick his books and settle into one of our laps.

--flatline

afraidofdark

Enlightened
The Fenix L0D-CE that's been on my keys for like three years. The original AAA powerhouse. Every now and then I switch it for something else, and it always finds its way back.

Barbarian

Enlightened
I have at least 2 of the following lights and will always keep at least one of each for the rest of my life.

Ti PD-S
120P (or 120E)
Ra Clicky

asdalton

Flashlight Enthusiast
I can't say for certain that I will keep any of them forever. The best bet might be my 6P, since it can be upgraded repeatedly.

Armed_Forces

Enlightened
"carnal bliss"

8 minutes?

..gotta be a new recruit. :p

Takes 8 minutes just on negotiating otherwise.
Take advantage while you can!

"Keepers"

I've been married 3 times, I don't believe in such nonsense!

DuncanHynes

Newly Enlightened
On Flatline's mini mag post...GAG me with a SPOON, who could get sentimental about a flashlight, I mean come on, the tender moment one on one with parent and *sniff, child, reading before...*snifff, bed.....*sniff...I need a tissue. J/K, that's a good idea, think I'll do that with my little JetBeam MKII.:thumbsup:

I have a Malkoff M3 with a M60F coming tomorrow...probably couldn't pry that out of my grubby paws.