• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Malkoff P7 D26 Surefire Drop in Module

Raoul_Duke

Enlightened
For sale: Malkoff P7 D26 Surefire Drop in Module.

Hand built by Gene. No Longer available.

Hand Scribed Malkoff Direct Drv. P7. on brass dropin.

4.5V max 2.5V min.

Fits my 3P, 6P, 9Z etc.

Has been used only to test function in various shelf queen hosts on either single Li-ion or 3 x 2/3rd Elite NiMh's

I have one other of these fantastic modules left....

$99 shipped ( CC PP or insurance extra, PM me

Last edited:

tuelleric

Enlightened
Hello,

as I cannot write PMs jet :confused:, I just ask here:
Is there any difference in using the module in a 3P or in a 6P body except runtime? Can I expect it to be one of the brightest mods for a single cell light? (Oh oh, newb question... :D)
And, most important, would you ship it to Germany, too?

Thanks for your answers!

Till

Raoul_Duke

Enlightened
Hello,

as I cannot write PMs jet :confused:, I just ask here:
Is there any difference in using the module in a 3P or in a 6P body except runtime?
Thats right, the runtime is less in the 3P & it will dim quicker in the 3P, as the cell has a lower cappacity than the 17650 (or 18650 cell if bored in the 6P) It is not regulated so is directly driven off the battery. It is best of the 18650.
Can I expect it to be one of the brightest mods for a single cell light?
Yes, It is the brigtest drop in I own...It is a wall of light, it does not have a hot spot so the lumens are spread evenly...pure flood light, It will light up the whole room, but you cannot throw the beam so far with the size of this led vs the reflector like some led dropins with smaller led in larger reflector, for example I have an R2 LED drop in that has a brighter spot, and further throw, but the P7 lights up the whole room brighter overall with a smooth beam
And, most important, would you ship it to Germany, too?

I will ship anywhere.

tuelleric

Enlightened
Well, convinced! I'll take it. :thumbsup:

So you are from the UK, right? Didn't really recognize it before... But best would be PayPal anyway, wouldn't it?

As my PMs still don't work, could you send me an email? It's my username (at) web (dot) de

Thanks so far!

Till