Surefire 12zm value??

Status
Not open for further replies.

J-FRAME

Newly Enlightened
I have a 12zm that i would like to sell on the forum. It has the bulb and three rubber rings and turbo head. It has a small blemish on the head and thus is not mint. Sorry no pictures yet. Please give me a staring number. Thanks

J-FRAME

Newly Enlightened
Surefire KL3 head value ??

I want to put this on the forum for sale but need a starting amount. Has bulb ?? a couple marks not mint.Sorry no pictures yet. Please help. Thanks

Illum

Flashaholic
Re: Surefire KL3 head value ??

Generally we try to discourage price solicitations on the form as in some manner it may suggest price bartering, users have the tendency to apply street prices by looking up certain products new on the internet [not off surefires MSRP but off retailers prices] then calculate reduction based on the condition and age.

KL3s originated way back in 2003 or so and its LED grade and output are now considered primitive. However Surefires LED modules present a very good modding platform for giften individuals who wish to upgrade its performance to something more up to par.

First generation KL3s have a more even beam collectively merging between a floodlight and a spotlight, and is characterised by prominant fins on the body of the module, second generations feature the TIR optics that provide an intense spot of light with not so much spill and appears more conservative on its external style.

IIRC the MSRP of a stock HA KL3 is about $90, you may choose to initiate the sale at that level if the light is in good condition, I'd start it higher if the anodization is black, or BK, then progressively bumping down the price i personal increments until there are takers.

What I would start is around $80, but thats just me...YMMV
cheerio.

Illum

Flashaholic
12ZM dates around 1999 and is quite rare today to find, I'd set the price upwards from $200, It'll go for $200 easy

IIRC it was replaced by the successive M4.

Since you are relatively new here, be sure to include a picture to give yourself some credibility when you do post it on CPFM ;)

DM51

Flashaholic
Re: Surefire KL3 head value ??

Generally we try to discourage price solicitations on the forum as in some manner it may suggest price bartering, users have the tendency to apply street prices by looking up certain products new on the internet [not off surefires MSRP but off retailers prices] then calculate reduction based on the condition and age
I've emphasised the important part of that post - it is a fair summary of CPF policy on this.

Please do some research in the MP.

I've merged your 2 threads and the combined thread is now closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.