• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Black CR2 body for Aleph and SureFire E-series (two types)

NetKidz

Enlightened
Feb 8 Updated: Still busy on company work. I'm still slow in response of mail/PM. But I usually ship your order in 2 days when I get PP notice mail. BTW, Feb 12~21 will be long Chinese New Year holidays and the Post Office will be closed. I'll stop shipping at that period. Thanks.

UPDATED Dec.20
: Just Check X'mas and New Year Surprise if you're interested. :santa:

For sale: Black CR2 body for Aleph and SureFire E-series head/tailcap.

They're made from T6061 aluminum and black anodized. There're two body type.

E-CR2-01.jpg

*Battery must be inserted from the head side*

Each body comes with two o-ring installed (one at head side and another at tailcap side). O-ring isn't lubed, and you could apply any lubricant you like. I could apply Nyogel 760G before shipping if you want.

I have following available now. (As of post #30)
Type A: 11
Type B: 11

Price: US$22 each (Body only, no head and tailcap.)
Shipping: US$3 for first one, add $0.5 for each additional. (You could mix any type and quantity)

If you need additional o-ring. Add $0.2/pair. But I'm out of o-rings at this moment, shipping will be delayed if order with additional o-rings.

They will be shipped worldwide via registered airmail. Trackable but not insured. Shipping with insurance is optional at buyer's expense. I couldn't be responsible for item lost or damage in transit if not insured. If you want insurance, please let me know your country and I'll figure out if it's available and the additional charge.

I accept PayPal payment only. No eCheck payment since it'll need over one month to clear. Here's my PayPal address (No PP fees):
cc @ miyu . tw
(please remove the spaces)
*If you're using bank funded payment or PayPal cash/balance*, please choose "Personal Payment" and include your shipping info in the PayPal note or PM me your address. If PayPal want to charge you fees, don't check "I'll pay the fee" and I'll pay the fees.

Please remember to include you CPF ID, body type and quantity in PayPal note.

Thanks. :D

==============================================

Here's some photos of the body installed with heads and tailcaps:

E-CR2-02.jpg

E-CR2-03.jpg

==== order list ====
white light, 1x CR2-A 3x CR2-B, Payment received, Shipped on 11/25
via PM, 1x CR2-A, Payment received, Shipped on 12/21
datiLED, 1x CR2-A, Payment received, Shipped on 12/22
william lafferty, 1x CR2-A, Payment received, Shipped on 12/22
Burman, , 1x CR2-B, Payment received,

Last edited:

Dioni

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Black CR2 body for Aleph and E-series (two types)

Very Nice! :grin2:

Just a question about battery replacement, that is being discussed in the Incan section:
Could be placed the battery through tailcap switch or only through the head opening?

Thanks!

NetKidz

Enlightened

Very Nice! :grin2:

Just a question about battery replacement, that is being discussed in the Incan section:
Could be placed the battery through tailcap switch or only through the head opening?

Thanks!

Only from the head opening.

If enlarge the tailcap opening for the battery to be able going through, the wall under the o-ring groove will be very thin and will be broken.

Thanks. :)

Dioni

Flashlight Enthusiast

Only from the head opening.

If enlarge the tailcap opening for the battery to be able going through, the wall under the o-ring groove will be very thin and will be broken.

Thanks for the confirmation! It was what I thought.

Good sale! :thumbsup:

MikeR.

Newly Enlightened
Sorry if this is a stupid question, but is this for one cell or two (CR123)? Any other batteries work? Im trying to figure all this stuff out, the learning curve is large, or at least it feels like it right now. :whistle:

Thanks

NetKidz

Enlightened
They're for a single CR2 cell. A CR2 is a little smaller than a CR123A.

Thanks for answering. :)

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but is this for one cell or two (CR123)? Any other batteries work? Im trying to figure all this stuff out, the learning curve is large, or at least it feels like it right now. :whistle:

Thanks

The body is only for one CR2 battery. CR123 won't fit. CR2 is about 15mm dia. and 26mm long, CR123 is about 16mm and 34mm long.

Last edited:

AaronM

Enlightened
The PC I use is not allowed to open photobucket pics. Could somebody please send me a shot of the two body types?
thudmaster2000 (at) yahoo (dot) com

maxspeeds

Flashlight Enthusiast
Julian, great job on these! I wish I used CR2 batteries. I would be all over this :D Bump for some awesome bodies!