E1e in SG/GM?

Flashlightboy

Enlightened
Quick query. Did SF ever make the E1e-SG/GM? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

I bought a KL1 in GM and it's great. Would look awfully nice on an E1e... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

GeoffChan

Enlightened
Jeff, Surefire did bring out E1e's in SG.

e1esg.jpg

Where did you get your KL1 in SG?

Geoff

Flashlightboy

Enlightened
Ordered it from SF. It's a non-cataloged item that you have to ask for. McGizmo said something about it a few days ago.

My first Ex was the E1 in SG. Sadly, when the KL1 came out in HA only, I sort of felt that this little executive light that started it all was being left behind by SF. What the light needed was a KL1 and now the package is complete.

If you really like your E1e and want "the upgrade", this is it. The color is uniform except for the bezel cap which is very slightly off anodized but no where near as off as the KL1-HA. If you hold it the right way you don't even see the differnce. Not one person I've shown it too has said anything about the bezel cap. They unanimously rave about the SG color. A very elegant package that looks like it's ready for someone in a tux or evening dress to take it out for the evening.

It has the typical KL1 LED tint. First rate all the way. $56USD. Don't know how many they have.