• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired wtb: 9d maglite

jasonsmaglites

Enlightened
looking to have made or lathed together a 9d flashlight. maglite is preferred but something like an elektrolumens on 9d would be fine too, something custom or one off. im thinking 9d would be cheaper and easier. anyone willing and able to fabricate or can contribute to getting this done would be richly rewarded (and by that i mean with popcorn and pokes) :popcorn: and :poke:

it would be even better if the builder was able to put in a driver and/or 3 leds for me, but not a requirement at all, as i know its a big enough assignment as it is. any ideas for how to build and wire this 9d beast are greatly appreciated. im thinking set it up for low/med/high with 3 r4/r5 leds for throw and brightness. 9 batteries run to 3 leds setup in series?

jasonsmaglites

Tekno_Cowboy

Flashlight Enthusiast
wquiles is very good with that sort of thing. You can also get extensions from somewhere, though I can't remember where.

monkeyboy

Flashlight Enthusiast
There's this fivemega thread.

not many left but 3 x 65mm could work on the end of a mag 6D. You might need a spacer but maybe not.