Before i put my lube in the wrong place......

tkl

Flashlight Enthusiast
the conductive lube goes on the tailcap o-ring on a sf right? and the dampening lube goes on the bezel o-ring?

or the other way around?
confused.gif

bagman

Enlightened
Topic: Before i put my lube in the wrong place......

I thought I had stumbled across the wrong forum there for a minute
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

sunspot

Flashlight Enthusiast
Think in reverse. One of the lubes has a letter "C" in it. C=conductive (now reverse)= non-conductive, use on O-ring. Now, the tube left over, use on the threads.
Easy for me but I'm not all there anyways.

tkl

Flashlight Enthusiast
Originally posted by sunspot:
Think in reverse. One of the lubes has a letter "C" in it. C=conductive (now reverse)= non-conductive, use on O-ring. Now, the tube left over, use on the threads.
Easy for me but I'm not all there anyways.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">according to the thread in buy/sell the seller says the G is the conductive and the C is the dampening.

Size15's

Flashaholic
I use my pot of 759G for many Lubing applications not least my SureFires (all threads including Nitrolon) Lube gets everywhere - especially if you use to much...

Al

jtivat

Flashlight Enthusiast
The 759G is the conductive and the 779zc is the dampening and motion control. I know it doesn't make since but that is what they are.

Saaby

Flashaholic
I have another idea...

Get out some masking tape. Write "conductive" on a piece and stick it on the tube with the conductive lube in it. Write "Non-Conduct" on the other one and stick it on the tube. Tada!