• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SPF Spy 007 #0302

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic
If youre looking for a shelf queen, please look elsewhere! :D

However, if you dont mind a few scuffs from carry, then I'm your huckleberry.

I am just not using this work of art, so it has to go.

Up for sale is a used, not abused Spy007. It has been carried, but never dropped, thrown, or puked on. :eek:

It does have light scratches from carry, common to Ti lights. I assure you the light is in perfect working order. :thumbsup:

It does have one orange and one blue trit in it, they are still bright! They are held in by a dab of clear nail polish, so getting them out should be fairly easy. Dont ask me where the top knob O-ring is, I have no idea. :tinfoil:

I am offering this up at a very fair price of $700 shipped fully insured via USPS priority.

First I'll take it gets it either here or PM.

USA/PP only at this time.

utf-8BSU1HMDA3NzctMjAwOTEyMzAtMTcwM.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDA3NzYtMjAwOTEyMzAtMTcwM.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDA3NzgtMjAwOTEyMzAtMTcxM.jpg

Last edited:

Launch Mini

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Spy 007 #0302

Glad you picked it up before I saw this sale.
Chip (willis) is a bad influence on owning more than one of these.
You will love it:D

FlashInThePan

Enlightened
Coloradogps, you don't really want this one, do you? You've already got my Spy005. You can just leave this one for me... :naughty:

I've sold to coloradogps a few times before, so I know this is a totally moot point, but......backup. :sigh: I'm definitely regretting selling my Spy007, and have been looking for another one at a great price. This was it!

Great catch, coloradogps!

- FITP

bf1

Enlightened
For that price I may have bought it and put in my wife's purse.

You are one lucky Guy! My wife would would have my new minty shelf queen in her purse; and let me use the slightly used 007. Just to show you who the boss of the hosue is.:thumbsup:

Brandon, I remember the anticipation and excitement you and I shared at the original sale, how much fun we had knowing we had been one of the first to snag one - and you with the FIRST snag of ALL! Sad to see you let this one go (even though it wasn't the first one), but all things must pass. Life and priorities change, we know.

Hope you spend these proceeds on something for yourself (rather than the wife or kid - there're always more funds for those purposes). :D You deserve it, brother. :thumbsup:

Scottiver

Enlightened
Wow! That was the deal of the year for sure (though I admit, it was missing an o-ring) :whistle:
I don't think I will ever sell my Spy 007, it's just too perfect, cool and fun to use.

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic
Brandon, I remember the anticipation and excitement you and I shared at the original sale, how much fun we had knowing we had been one of the first to snag one - and you with the FIRST snag of ALL! Sad to see you let this one go (even though it wasn't the first one), but all things must pass. Life and priorities change, we know.

Hope you spend these proceeds on something for yourself (rather than the wife or kid - there're always more funds for those purposes). :D You deserve it, brother. :thumbsup:

You know me Troy, if it aint in use, its out the door. I love the Spy007, I did once own two of them. I never carried it, not even around the house, I dont know why, just didnt. So it had to go.

And dont worry, I wil buy something for me, dont worry about that! :laughing:

Talk to ya soon.