• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Brand New Deft Enthusiast Sold

ledcarry

Enlightened
I am offering for sale a brand new Deft Enthusiast. Received before Christmas and has only been turned on a couple of times. I am very reluctant to sell this remarkable flashlight but am going to let this one go to a new home. This Deft Enthusiast model light with carbon fiber bezel is one of the last few of these lights made as OMG has developed and will be offering a new less expensive model. This particular light has the newly re-designed smooth lens without AR coating. This new clear lens is even sharper than before and will be offered on the latest lights.

Price is $442 and includes the Deft light with carbon fiber bezel, new smooth primary lens, secondary diffused lens, glow spacer and fitted Pelican case. I am including a brand new set of four Eneloop AA batteries with the light. The price includes first class shipping and insurance to any US address. PayPal fees if used and shipping outside the US are extra. First "I'll Take It" and prompt payment gets the light. I will also ship out next day once payment is received. PM me with any questions. Thanks for looking. Sorry No Trades THIS LIGHT IS SOLD THANKS

The longest throwing LED flashlight in the world (part 4)
https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/248766

DeftEnthusiastCloseUpII.jpg
DeftEnthusiastLayOnTopII.jpg

DeftEnthusiastLightStandII.jpg
DeftEnthusiastRearViewI.jpg

Last edited:

waddup

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Brand New Deft Enthusiast

5-4-3-2-1- and........

LuxLuthor

Flashaholic

I would get it if I didn't already have 3 DEFT's. They are that impressive. Beautiful photos and total package. Good Luck Sir!

Henk_Lu

Flashlight Enthusiast

I just bought another DEFT here and I'm still waiting for it, otherwise...

This will go fast! :thumbsup:

DM51

Flashaholic

Please could you put a line break between each of your photos. At the moment all 7 photos are on one line, which makes it necessary to scroll a long way horizontally to see them.

ledcarry

Enlightened
Tri,
Thanks for the prompt PayPal payment. I shipped the light out priority on the 8th and insured for $475. The standard delivery time frame is 6-10 business days to your country address. I emailed you pics of the supporting documents for delivery confirmation. Please let me know if you have any questions.:thumbsup:

Thanks,

JM