• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired **SOLD**Custom HAIII-BK Host

donn_

Flashaholic
Here's an unusual combination of parts which adds up to an excellent host.

A rare Surefire ribbed Z32-BK HAIII, shock isolated bezel, matched to a one-of-a-kind matte black HAIII FiveMega 2x26500 body with McClicky tail.

$150 + PPI (PayPal, Priority Mail and Insurance)**SOLD**

I also have a variety of D26 drop-ins, including Malkoffs and Nailbenders, which can be purchased with the host.

IMGP3179.jpg

IMGP3180.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First :takeit: followed by prompt payment to my Paypal account takes precedence over any other communication.

I will ship anywhere USPS goes, and shipping costs, insurance (mandatory) and Paypal fees are buyer's responsibility.

I have disabled PM, but my email and Paypal address is:
email.jpg

Last edited:

Liteskr42

Newly Enlightened
Re: Thrunite XP-G Custom Lego

Hi Donn.

Very cool setup. Is the body/switch indeed HAIII, custom done by Fivemega or sourced afterward? Also is it just the pics that make the tail look like some anno is worn off?

I dont know if I can resist this cool setup though it would entail me sourcing batts and a charger I cant stop looking at it!!!

Thanx for your time Donn

donn_

Flashaholic

I don't know for sure if the FiveMega part is HAIII. He added it to the end of the 2x26500 list after the others had sold out, and listed it as Matte Black. I snatched it up because I had just gotten the HAIII Z46-BK.

There's no wear on any of the ano...the whole light is dead mint.

I'll send FM an email and find out what the ano actually is.

FiveMega confirms the 2x26500 body and tailcap are indeed HAIII.

Last edited:

gollum

Enlightened

nice light :cool:

would it be possible to do the SST-90 drop-in (Nailbender)
and if so what cost etc
any chance of sending batterys aswell?

donn_

Flashaholic

I don't have a Nailbender SST-90 in a D26 drop-in. SST-50 is the biggest.

Sorry, but I don't sell batteries.

mknewman

Newly Enlightened

Nailbender's SST-90 are direct drive and as such can only run on 6.0v max, so this body is not the one you want for it. You MIGHT be able to get away with LiFEPO4 26500's at 3.2v each but IMRs at 4.2v are way too much.

You should get one of the 26650 bodies that FiveMega made, I was one of the folks that requested it from him. It's shorter than the 2x26500 but the cells that Batteryspace sells are 4000mah and top quality. On sale now too!

I'd love to buy that body but have way too many of FM's bodies as it is. I have 2 1x26500, 2 1x26650, 1 2x26500, 2 3x26500 and a 3x26500 with his D36 head. Of them the one that is always in my pocket is the 1x26650. Great runtime, 2 hours + with SST-90 on high, and moderate size, 5" or so.

Marc

donn_

Flashaholic

There are other battery options for this light, depending upon what sort of drop-in you use.

For example, the light can run a single-cell Nailbender or Malkoff drop-in with a single IMR 26650 and a spacer.

It will also take 2x alkaline or NiMH C cells for use with a low input voltage drop-in.

mknewman

Newly Enlightened

True! Didn't mean to put this down, it's a fabulous body, wish I could afford it. Just sounded like he wanted to use a SST-90 in it.

Last edited:

gollum

Enlightened
Re: Custom HAIII-BK Host

thanks for the info guys,
donn- I will pass on this light

I really like it but I am not very familiar with the bigger size custom lights

I recently bought a custom mag and I am very impressed with brightness and runtimes

I would like something similar for camping that will go for a few days without recharging etc

Free bump :laughing:

nightcop

Newly Enlightened

What is the size comparison to a 6p. Looking for a good, bright, rechargeable duty light. What dtopin do you have that would be best? And is the cap a clickie? Trying to see if it would fit my duty flashlight holder. Thnx

donn_

Flashaholic

nightcop,

It's much longer and fatter than a 6P. The difference is about the same ratio as comparing a C battery to a 123 battery.

I have a variety of drop-ins, ranging from Cree Q5 to XP-G, which will work in this 2-cell light.

The tailcap includes a McClicky forward clicky.

mknewman

Newly Enlightened

Thank goodness, I've been poised to take it for a week and just didn't quite make it. Really couldn't afford it, but man did I want it!