• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: short 1D P7 mag price dropped

Somy Nex

Enlightened
Selling a copper colored 1D P7 mag which i bought from this thread: http://candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?p=3176708

hardly used the light, and it is in the same condition i received it in. includes the D-cell li-on and the light itself. the delrin spacer for 18650s got lost in the mail, so that is not included. selling because the P7 does not go well with an aspheric lens, and I also need the cash.

light is very bright, and has a nice neutral white tint. beam is naturally floody and will light up a room very well.

asking price $140 $120 shipped anywhere in the world by regular mail. add $25 for EMS.

Usual fine print applies. First unconditional "I'll take it" takes precedence. Post or PM with any questions. I will eat all paypal costs. I will take all care in packaging it well, but will not be responsible for lost or damaged packages once it leaves my hands. The exception is EMS, which has tracking and limited insurance.

pics (taken from original thread)
P1030129.jpg

P1030126.jpg

P1030123.jpg

Last edited:

swrdply400mrelay

Enlightened
Re: FS: short 1D P7 mag

Is it one level?

DD or regulated?

Is the heat sink/LED module removable or is it permanently glued down?

Original reflector or upgraded?

UCL or original lens?

Thanks,

Somy Nex

Enlightened

Is it one level?
DD or regulated?
it's a single level light. not entirely sure, but probably direct drive. the link to the original post pretty much has all the info i have on it.

Is the heat sink/LED module removable or is it permanently glued down?
i'll check this tonight.

Original reflector or upgraded?
UCL or original lens?
original reflector and lens, but then LEDs generally direct heat backwards. the head does not get hot, but the body will get warm after prolonged use

Somy Nex

Enlightened

sorry wasn't able to post last night. the led module does seem to be quite firmly set inside, though i'm not 100% certain if it's glued or not.