La Petite Killer Query

Dragunov65

Newly Enlightened
Greetings to everyone here..

I am asking if anybody here is selling a La Petite Killer Titanium in good/excellent condition in either:

1.Hematite Black, ALTiN, but with different processing.
2 ALTiN--Black/Purple.

12mA-Normal, or 40mA-High.

Many thanks

P.S I dont know where to put this posting, so forgive me if I have posted this in the wrong Section of CPF.I am still a newbie to these forums .I tried to do a search but I have had no real luck so I will try this posting here.:grin2:

Last edited:

flasherByNight

Enlightened
Re: La Petite Killer QUery

MarketPlace aka MP

You'll have to create your account again due to how forums is designed

I'd suggest browsing/keeping an eye on WTS, WTB imo is a bit useless
(Want To Sell/Buy)

Last edited:

Henk_Lu

Flashlight Enthusiast

Perhaps a moderator can move your posting to the custom B/S/T. That would be the very right place for your quest, there's always a chance, just say that you pay $$$! :devil:

No. mine is not available, as it is a bare titanium version and still at the postal office by now... :eek:

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic

Actually the La Petite Killer qualifies as a custom llight here on CPF and you can start a WTB (want to buy) thread in the Custom B/S/T forum right here on CPF, and not go to the Market Place, if you so choose. If you start a WTB thread for a given item here, you are not allowed to start one at the Market Place for the same item, and visa versa. You can get an administrator or moderator approval to close a WTB thread here on CPF and open it at the Market Place, and visa versa.

Bill

Oops, did not see Henk Lu's post.

Bill