Just recieved my Incendio V3

joshth09

Newly Enlightened
All I have to say is why doesnt everyone own this light? This is all we should be talkin about on here!!

Well...maybe not quite but man I do love it. Great beam, great quality, switch is superb. LOVE the UI. Its just my kinda light.

If your lookin for a great EDC this is it.

regulator

Flashlight Enthusiast
I like it a lot and have the first generation of this light. I like all the improvements to the light - especially the natural HAIII and the new UI. It is really a cool little light. I like the glow in the dark switch a lot. It is nice not to have a gap where dirt can collect too.

The one major item that has kept me from getting one is that the medium level has been increased too high IMO. This is the level that I would use most often and the runtime has been reduced significantly. I also would prefer it to use an XPG-r5. But I am sure others will like it.

UpChUcK

Enlightened
I have the v2 but have been looking at the v3 for a while now. Lumapower has the some of smoothest beams out there. I just wish I had more disposable income. :broke:

sol-leks

Flashlight Enthusiast
Looks nice, I've always been attracted to lumapower lights but never pulled the trigger on one. Its fairly floody you say, or does it just have a really smooth hotspot to spill transition?

Btw, Chauncey Gardner, thats great I just reread Being There in one of my classes.

gunga

Flashaholic
I'm a fan of the Incendio V3 for many of the reasons stated above: Dark grey HA, better switch access, nice smart UI.

I do find the beam fairly smooth, but it still has a fairly sharp transition from spot to spill.

I also find the medium level a little too high at the expense of battery life. Personally, I would also tone down the max also, for the same reason.

In any case, it's a nice little pocket rocket.

ky70

Banned
All I have to say is why doesnt everyone own this light? This is all we should be talkin about on here!!

Well...maybe not quite but man I do love it. Great beam, great quality, switch is superb. LOVE the UI. Its just my kinda light.

If your lookin for a great EDC this is it.
Josh, add me to the Incendio V3 fanclub. I got this light a couple of weeks ago and I love it. Just a small, small (76mm long) dynamo with a beautiful beam. I love the UI on this light and how you can program the light to lock into 1 mode. And is there another light this small with a forward clicky. I also appreciate that you can lock out the light with a small quarter turn to avoid accidental turn ons (though this isn't a problem with the recessed clicky) and I appreciate the inclusion of the pretruding black clicky (though the recessed GITD button is my favorite).

I have wondered too why more folks don't discuss this light. It's my favorite EDC and is always clipped inside my right pocket (I like it better than my quark mini123 that I also EDC). The only weak point of this light (for me ) is the pocket clip isn't very substantial but I have not had any issues with the clip to date. And considering the addons of the belt loop pouch, lanyard ring attachment and diffuser and this is one of the best deals going IMO.

Last edited:

ky70

Banned
Looks nice, I've always been attracted to lumapower lights but never pulled the trigger on one. Its fairly floody you say, or does it just have a really smooth hotspot to spill transition

I don't know if this beam would be considered floody but I dont have a lot of lights to compare it to, but I would say the quark mini123 has floody beam and the Incendio's beam is much tighter in comparison.

Chauncey Gardner

Enlightened
My sample was very floody with good transition. It really was a perfect edc. Maybe the best tint of anything I can name off hand I've owned. Not sure if the bin was the same (doubt it) as now.

The service from Ricky & the Lumapower gang is past first class in my experience also.

I need to reread Being There. One of those classics that deserves revisting every now & then.

Looks nice, I've always been attracted to lumapower lights but never pulled the trigger on one. Its fairly floody you say, or does it just have a really smooth hotspot to spill transition?

Btw, Chauncey Gardner, thats great I just reread Being There in one of my classes.

Kilovolt

Flashlight Enthusiast
None of my ten Lumapower lights has ever stopped working, what can I let you know Unclemonkey? :grin2:

2dglw1l.jpg

Incendio V3 has one of the best beams ever. :thumbsup:

joshth09

Newly Enlightened

For being so small the spill is great but I would not call it floody. It "seems" to throw as well as my RRT-0 so thats nice. I have a few old horse stalls about 150 yards from my house that I test my lights on and it lights that sucker up no problem.

Josh, add me to the Incendio V3 fanclub. I got this light a couple of weeks ago and I love it. Just a small, small (76mm long) dynamo with a beautiful beam. I love the UI on this light and how you can program the light to lock into 1 mode. And is there another light this small with a forward clicky. I also appreciate that you can lock out the light with a small quarter turn to avoid accidental turn ons (though this isn't a problem with the recessed clicky) and I appreciate the inclusion of the pretruding black clicky (though the recessed GITD button is my favorite).

I have wondered too why more folks don't discuss this light. It's my favorite EDC and is always clipped inside my right pocket (I like it better than my quark mini123 that I also EDC). The only weak point of this light (for me ) is the pocket clip isn't very substantial but I have not had any issues with the clip to date. And considering the addons of the belt loop pouch, lanyard ring attachment and diffuser and this is one of the best deals going IMO.

Yes I agree with the pocket clip...it is really the only SMALL downside. Other than that its my favorite light Ive ever owned spanning streamlight, fenix, quark, dereelight, jetbeam, mag, nitecore and a few others!

My sample was very floody with good transition. It really was a perfect edc. Maybe the best tint of anything I can name off hand I've owned. Not sure if the bin was the same (doubt it) as now.

The service from Ricky & the Lumapower gang is past first class in my experience also.

I need to reread Being There. One of those classics that deserves revisting every now & then.

Im glad mine is not floody! Im a throw kinda guy. The tint on mine is pretty good, cool white.

that's cool you like it. Just let me know when it stops working.:thumbsdow

Hey unclemonkey...go rain on someone elses parade!! Just kidding...well we'll see I guess...right now its great tho!

Im thinkin that for the first time ever I will try and get some pictures online...maybe illuminating the old horse stalls with a few comparasins.

saabgoblin

Enlightened
Thanks for making me take a second look at this one because it looks like a good candidate to replace my Lumapower LM33 on my backpacking rig. Personally, I still love the LM33 for it's size, weight, and output but I won't be too upset about having a brighter lightweight spotter while I am out on the trail.:cool:

Does anybody have a picture of the pocket clip? Personally I am glad to see the small loop on the tail cap of the light for a better lanyard/key chain attachment point and with the addition of a clip, I would tend to say that this may very well be a real contender. The only downsides to my LM33 would be the lanyard attachment points and lack of a clip but as far as beam profile, reflector quality, and output, Lumapower makes a nice light IMHO.

Last edited: