Bah Bah Loo!

Beamhead

Flashlight Enthusiast
While at Home Depot getting ready for spring I ran into a pair of lights too ugly to pass on.:p I thought it was a set of salt n pepper shakers at first but O-o flashlights that look like bongos. For 4 bucks and change I couldn't resist.:eek:

B@rt

Flashaholic
Manufactured by
bmpw.jpg
I presume? :whistle::p

Liteskr42

Newly Enlightened
Thats funny. You made me laugh on a Monday Morning!! No easy acheivement!!! Now please a review and more pics closer up please? If I like I will search for a set myself

Illum

Flashaholic
they should have called it "The Plug" :whistle:
"Cork 'n the barrel" light

How come plumpy always find the best lights? :shrug:

Last edited:

joshth09

Newly Enlightened
when you post a sweet light like that and get us all drooling you GOTTA post some beam shots man!!

Get some 200meter shots!

jk037

Newly Enlightened
"You Know You're A Flashaholic When..."

#568: You buy a light not because it's attractive, or good, but because it's a weird, ugly and dirt cheap.

:D

(BTW, are the lights any good? I don't mean will they knock a TK40 into a cocked hat, but for a $2 light to leave in the car/garage/office etc as a backup they might be just the job!)

Last edited:

Beamhead

Flashlight Enthusiast
(BTW, are the lights any good? I don't mean will they knock a TK40 into a cocked hat, but for a $2 light to leave in the car/garage/office etc as a backup they might be just the job!)
They are very hefty and direct drive, the clicky is decent but because of the odd shape and smooth body they slip out of your hands when holding it and trying to click on with your thumb, they become torpedoes.
The beam is your standard multi 5mm LED angry blue.

jk037

Newly Enlightened
So only really suited to a backup for your backup's backup then? ;) Shame; I've picked up a few ultra-cheap 9x5mm LED 3xAAA lights in the past that have been surprisingly decent.

rumack

Enlightened
You could use them to pretend you are a giant who is playing a set of disco bongos. :devil: