Chinese Manufacturer for led lenser?

COLD_fusion

Newly Enlightened
A friend of mine has been buying a headlamps exactly the same as the "Led Lenser" H7, as well as other products, and he's not tellin me who the company is, but is happy to sell them to me, at a price not far from led lensers price.:shakehead

Does anyone know who this company is in china?:whistle: i know its not WhaFat technolgical Co, i have seen other products same as led lensers around on the net, but not able to locate the manufacturer.

Cheers

The Magpie

Newly Enlightened
An exact copy of the H7 is on deal extreme for about 1/4 of the normal price.

COLD_fusion

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for the replys, i have seen them on deal-extreme, but he is buying direct from the manufacturer in china, and i cannot find them:thinking:

Thanks again ;)

Mark620

Enlightened
A friend of mine has been buying a headlamps exactly the same as the "Led Lenser" H7, as well as other products, and he's not tellin me who the company is, but is happy to sell them to me, at a price not far from led lensers price.:shakehead

He is not much of a friend. :crazy:

Davey

Newly Enlightened
I've purchased 2 of those dealextreme ones before i even knew it was the same as the H7, anyway with free shipping i must say the headlamp is worth every dollar.

I also doubt there is much difference other than branding.. as the the ones i have are great quality.