Did you see Don's latest creation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

treek13

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Did you see Don\'s latest creation?

Don't forget to credit ArcMania too.

After all he made that ridiculously small converter that fits so nicely in the head that McGizmo(Don) made.

Pat

Darell

Flashaholic

Then you'd better credit Peter with making the great battery tube! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

treek13

Flashlight Enthusiast

I think ArcMania's name already shows that a lot of the credit/inspiration is due to Arc Flashlight, LLC. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

BuddTX

Flashlight Enthusiast

I am so amazed at the light output of the Lambda/ArcMania Brinkmann AAA mod, however, it was sad to take my ARC AAA off of my keychain.

The Brinkmann, whild just a little larger than the ARC AAA, is a lot bulkier than the ARC is on your keychain.

While I really love my Lambda/ArcMania Micro Illuminator, I would prefer a body style of the ARC AAA, assuming it had the same beam shape.

I would just love it if I could get the light output of the Lambda/ArcMania/Brinkmann mod, in a ARC AAA form factor!

Then I would be happy!

NO WAIT, I would want it twice as bright!, with longer run times! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

McGizmo

Flashaholic

All credit here goes to Mike Jordan for making the converter and as Darell has stated, Peter for making the host. All I did was make a little part that joined the two together.......

- Don

FalconFX

Flashlight Enthusiast

Not that many of us can join those two parts together without bursting a vein...
Thus, the God Modders!
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast

[ QUOTE ]
FalconFX said:
Not that many of us can join those two parts together without bursting a vein...
Thus, the God Modders!
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Well said, FalconFX. Once again, kudos to Don! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

And, ah...yes, "we" modders are a rare breed, right Don?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.