• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB: Kiu High Temp Socket

baexmeyer

Newly Enlightened
I am looking for a Kiu high temp socket. I tried to get one through Kiu but am not receiving any response. If anyone has one they are willing to part with, let me know.

DonShock

Flashlight Enthusiast
Do you need the whole kit or just the ceramic bulb holder socket. If you just need a ceramic socket, I have some spares. They are identical to the Kiu sockets in size and materials except the wire insulation is a little different. Unfortunately, I don't have any Kiu bases if you need the full kit instead. PM me your address and I'll mail you a socket for free if that's what you need.

baexmeyer

Newly Enlightened
Do you need the whole kit or just the ceramic bulb holder socket. If you just need a ceramic socket, I have some spares. They are identical to the Kiu sockets in size and materials except the wire insulation is a little different. Unfortunately, I don't have any Kiu bases if you need the full kit instead. PM me your address and I'll mail you a socket for free if that's what you need.

I need the whole kit. I could probably try to make something, but would prefer to get it assembled.

C or D?
Norm

This is for a D Maglite. An older D cell with the larger internal diameter.

mrartillery

Enlightened
I am looking for a Kiu high temp socket. I tried to get one through Kiu but am not receiving any response. If anyone has one they are willing to part with, let me know.

If you only tried to PM him or email him you won't get a response. Order one with delivery confirmation and you should receive it within a couple weeks. KIU has always filled my orders, as a matter of fact I need to order another now that you mentioned it. :thinking:

baexmeyer

Newly Enlightened
I did exactly this, but have received nothing.

Hopefully I will get some sort of response as I am escalating it in Paypal.

Hack On Wheels

Enlightened

My order took 3 weeks or so, maybe a bit longer... but boy was I happy when it arrived today! :hitit:

I'm also curious how long you have been waiting. Kiu's lack of communication is a bit unsettling, but from everything I've read he delivers without fail.

Bimmerboy

Flashlight Enthusiast

2 1/2 weeks so far.
Hopefully you haven't gone screaming to Paypal yet. I take it you haven't read much of the Kiu thread?

Your items will arrive most likely within the next week, or possibly less.

RepProdigious

Enlightened
When the first month passed without anything from Kiu i was annoyed..... After the second i got a bit pissed, but mow that ive been waiting for almost 3 months its starting to get kinda hilarious......

I think by the time i actually receive the socket my Mag will be fossilized :crackup: