• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB: Lunasol 27

fyrstormer

Banned
I've been going through a spell lately where I've been using my LS20-C more than usual, and it's given me a renewed appreciation for its dual beams. So I'd like to get my hands on an LS27 as well. I take very good care of my Gizmos, if you're the sort of person who cares about that, and obviously I can pay for it too. :D Let me know if you've got one to sell.

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've been going through a spell lately where I've been using my LS20-C more than usual, and it's given me a renewed appreciation for its dual beams. So I'd like to get my hands on an LS27 as well. I take very good care of my Gizmos, if you're the sort of person who cares about that, and obviously I can pay for it too. :D Let me know if you've got one to sell.

Ahh...you'll never regret it. :twothumbs

fyrstormer

Banned
Yes, your McGizmania seems to be rubbing back off on me; I'm also working on specs for a Milky ?mator, but there's people in front of me in line right now. :shrug: Oh, and I've got a Mac EDC heading my way in the next few weeks. So much for taking a break. :shakehead

Last edited: