PCB's for switches

Sprinkles

Newly Enlightened
Ok, I've been looking for a PCB that's made for, or at least can be used with, those clicky switches from KD/DX. I need some for upcoming builds, and would LOVE to know where to get them.

I don't know how to etch my own, so that's out of the question. I do have a "back-up plan, but that's as a last resort.

Does anyone know if these boards are sold or available anywhere? I don't think KC/DX sells them. I've searched the site with no luck.

Sprinkles

Newly Enlightened
yeah, I'm not too sure of the size of those, but they're basically what I'm looking for. However, I would prefer to have just the PCB since I'd eventually be working with different sized switches.

Does anyone know what the dimensions that clickie is? What about the diameter of the board?? That would be REALLY helpful.

kosPap

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well just today i got notification that my order of the PCBs - like the ones you search for- is on its way.

I will be offering a limited initial run on them with Forward Clickies and 2-stage ones to retrofit in any Surefire 6P look-alike and larger flashlight...

edit: what are your lights?

ti-force

Flashlight Enthusiast
yeah, I'm not too sure of the size of those, but they're basically what I'm looking for. However, I would prefer to have just the PCB since I'd eventually be working with different sized switches.

Does anyone know what the dimensions that clickie is? What about the diameter of the board?? That would be REALLY helpful.

In the description, they state it will fit a Fenix LD10, among other models. I have an LD10 that I can pull the switch out of and measure it for you. If I had to guess though, I'd guess it's about the size of a Quark PCB. I'd also guess that the switch is probably the same switch that's used in the Regular Quarks:D, which has the same size footprint as the Quark Tactical switch. I could be wrong though, but I'll have to pull the switch to know for sure.

Also, the Quark Tactical uses those Kaidomain forwarding switches:poke::D. They may not be exactly the same, but they could be twin brothers:D. Unfortunately, I don't think you will find just the PCB without a switch, and without having to buy them in bulk. You might, but I have my doubts. It's not hard to remove the switches from those boards and you would have a spare switch too.

Last edited: