New member can't decide on a light

plplayer

Newly Enlightened
Hi, I'm new here and tried to post earlier, but for some reason it never showed up, please forgive me if i end up double posting. Currently I'm trying to decide between the Fenix TK12 R5 and the JetBeam RRT-2.

chef4850

Enlightened
I can not seak on the TK12 but I do have the TK10 and it is a great light. Great heavy build quality and very nice beam. I do have the JB RRT-2 and if I was to choose between these two lights the nod would go to the JetBeam. JetBeam lights are incredible!

Either way you can not go wrong.

Chef

ToNIX

Enlightened
Those are two different lights.

IMHO, I wouldn't get the Jetbeam only because of the ring. You will only need 2 modes. I'd go for the TK11 (which I own), but the TK12 will be just as good :D

jhc37013

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't have a TK12 the closest thing I have is the TK11 and it's a nice heavy duty light but the RRT-2 is one of my favorite lights and I love the ring UI on the Raptor series. The smooth reflector will get you some throw but the textured reflector has a near perfect beam. The overall build quality on the RRT2 and the Jetbeams in general are my favorite among the Chinese made lights. Go for it!