• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ALL SOLD Stealth 007, (SOLD)JHanko EX10 12 Green Trits, (SOLD)McGizmo BBXPG

jslappa

Enlightened
May seems to be the "Catch and Release" month. This sales thread will be no different. I am currently gathering funds for a Tri-V, and because money is a little tight, I would like to sell a few Ti lights to help fund that purchase. I am willing to trade 3 lights for your Tri-V, or I will sell each light seperately. If you have a Tri-V and would like to trade it, I can offer a Stealth Spy007 (cool white), Haiku BB XP-G and a JHanko Ti EX10. Please read below for the details on each light. I would like to keep this a trade thread until Monday. On Monday, if no current Tri-V owners want to trade, I will open this up to an individual sales thread.

I have added Paypal fees to the individual prices, should Monday come around and no trade has been made.

I hope I don't irritate folks with these terms.

SOLD Stealth Spy007. Basically mint, though I just added two green trits from Bart's newest batch. $900 (sold for $860 + shipping) buyer pays shipping and any insurance. International extra.
SSC_0817.jpg

SSC_0785-1.jpg

SSC_0823.jpg

SSC_0822.jpg

SSC_0821.jpg

SOLD McGizmo BB XP-G in 1x123 size. Light is mint, and comes with a red lanyard made by forum member Henk Lu. $400 buyer pays shipping and any insurance. International extra.
SSC_0831.jpg

SSC_0833.jpg

SSC_0832.jpg

SSC_0835.jpg

SOLD JHanko Ti EX10 in mint condition. I had JHanko put 12 green trits from Bart's newest batch into the piston. There are 9 flutes on the head of this EX10. $500 buyer pays shipping and any insurance.
SSC_0815.jpg

SSC_0816.jpg

SSC_0814.jpg

Last edited:

Ninjaz7

Enlightened
Re: Making Room For Tri-V. WTS Stealth 007, JHanko EX10 w/12 Green Trits, McGizmo BBX

Nice pieces...see you monday :thumbsup:

lumafist

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Making Room For Tri-V. WTS Stealth 007, JHanko EX10 w/12 Green Trits, McGizmo BBX

Nicest looking tail I´ve ever seen...:cool:

SSC_0814.jpg

jslappa

Enlightened

I knew this trade for a tri-v would be a real longshot. Lisa in line first for the EX10 per PM's, and Gary 1st in line for Haiku. Still going to wait until Monday to open this up. However, everyone who has Pm'd me have expressed that hey don't want to be forced into overnight shipping, so I'm lowering the prices individually to not include shipping. Shipping and insurance will be completely on the request of the buyer.

Last edited:

Gary123

Enlightened

Nicest looking tail I´ve ever seen...:cool:

My JHanko D10 has 9 trits in the tail, and I thought that was a lot. It also has 6 around the middle of the body. They are gorgeous lights; I'm just afraid to take it out for fear I will drop or lose it.

jslappa

Enlightened
Re: Lower Prices: WTS Stealth 007, JHanko EX10 w/12 Green Trits, McGizmo BBXPG

It's Monday, so all 3 lights are 4 sale. I'll PM Gary123 and Lisantica on the JHankko and the Haiku. If they pass, they'll be up for grabs to the next unconditional "I'll Take It".

As for the Spy007, I believe that there are only 3 stealth models available. For those who don't want a serial number on their lights, this is your light.

vx000

Enlightened

I doubt Lisa will pass - she's been after the JHanko for a bit, but, if she does pass, I will definitely take it!

jslappa

Enlightened

I doubt Lisa will pass - she's been after the JHanko for a bit, but, if she does pass, I will definitely take it!

Lisa has graciously stepped aside, so you have 1st dibs. I'll pm you now.

jslappa

Enlightened

Holiday sale on the Spy007. $100 less than I paid for it just 2 weeks ago. $860 and you pay shipping. Back to $900 after midnight today.