Cameos.

fyrstormer

Banned
Here's a fun idea; put together a bunch of things related to your various hobbies, create some sort of scene involving them, and take a picture of it! I'll go first:

CIMG4211.jpg

...but all of a sudden, the letters stopped coming in the post. We never heard from him again....

gollum

Enlightened
years ago ...early '90's
I was doing lots of rock climbing and I also had over 200 bonsai plants
then I started making knives

so I always thought these 3 things could come together

I always looked out for wild bonsai (yamadori) growing from a cliff and thought how cool it would be if I climbed up and used one of my knives to dig out a bonsai...then all 3 of my (then) hobbies would be united

although now it would be harder ...being a flashaholic aswell I would have to do it at night :ohgeez:

so,sorry no pic available

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast
That´s a nice idea!

Here´s my scene :) Star Wars Action Figures and Flashlights: 5 Sandtroopers, a Death Star Droid, Admiral Motti, Grand Moff Tarkin on the McGizmo and a Stormtrooper on his MAC SST-50 EDC bounty.

swlights1.jpg

swlights2.jpg

swlights3.jpg

ninemm

Flashlight Enthusiast
Great idea. All my hobbies have gone to the wayside now that flashlights are on the scene. :grin2: But I could try to get a picture together of something.

fyrstormer

Banned
swlights2.jpg

"...these power cores we captured from the Rebels will allow us to turn their own weapons against them without warning. Lord Vader will be most pleased..."

:cool:

TorchBoy

Flashlight Enthusiast
I always looked out for wild bonsai (yamadori) growing from a cliff and thought how cool it would be if I climbed up and used one of my knives to dig out a bonsai...then all 3 of my (then) hobbies would be united

although now it would be harder ...being a flashaholic aswell I would have to do it at night :ohgeez:
That would be classic! You'd have to photoshop in your CPF username as well being the one using the knife while holding a light in his mouth.

jeeves

Newly Enlightened
I'll play.
Sorry for the crappy pic.
Longboards, pistols/fire arms (P239), old-world Damascus (pattern welded) blades, Lego'd torch's (vitalGear + SF head) and watches.

IMG00295.jpg