I had my hand around this last night....

Greta

Flashaholic
M3.jpg

This is what is issued to our DEA guys. They let me play with it last night... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

Had to give it back today.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

jtice

Flashaholic
Nice.
Although, you better just lock this thread up right now, LOL. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Hmm, those are alittle larger than i thought they were.

LEDmodMan

Flashaholic*
[ QUOTE ]
jtice said:
Nice.
Although, you better just lock this thread up right now, LOL. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Hmm, those are a little larger than i thought they were.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree, better lock it up now, especially after jtice's last little comment. Geez, get your mind outta the gutta already! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

jtice

Flashaholic
Hey hey hey now!

I was talking about the light.
My mind is not in the gutter.

Besides, its Sasha's fault, with he little hidden messages and tricky word play titles. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gif

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
Somehow with the lanyard showing up like that, and those long purple nails, and the whole "Terminatrix" (which reminds of "Dominatrix") thread, that light body almost looks like a -- whip handle!!!
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

TOB9595

Enlightened
I'm gonna have to get one, or two, now /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
======================================
The light is kinda nice also
Not Tom
I'm using his computer while he is busy bringing a carload of Nuns, from St. Hedwig's to the soup kitchen where Tom is cooking for the masses.
Proud to have gone to Catholic School K-8.
Best 12 years of my life.

TOB9595

Enlightened
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif
Tom

geepondy

Flashlight Enthusiast
The way things have been going lately when I read the title, I thought it was probably referring to somebody's neck!

Greta

Flashaholic
Aw c'mon now guys... Surely, I don't have that bad of an image around here, now do I? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Tom... awesome!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

Greta

Flashaholic
The delay is too long... that's probably why I missed it... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
When I read the title and started to click on it, I thought it was a snake or a rat or something...not a SureFire M3. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

richpalm

Banned
My favorite... I bought two. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Don't tell my wife. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

As Surefires go, you can't beat it for sheer looks.... very bright even with LOLA. This and an L4 are my EDC's. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Rich