• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: MJP MM Diamond Dragon #0042

brighterisbetter

Flashlight Enthusiast
I literally just picked this one up from lisantica here: https://www.candlepowerforums.com/posts/3408709&postcount=1 Gotta raise funds for another purchase. Even at her $210 heavily discounted price I think it was a steal, despite the SMO reflector that left the "eye-shaped" beam pattern. So I acquired Mike's very last OP reflector remaining for the MM. It's now installed and looks much better. (both reflectors are included by the way) I can't believe the runtime you get from a single CR123 primary. Truly outstanding, and the threads......OMG. A bombproof host if I ever saw one.

So counting my original purchase price, the addition of the extra reflector, and me absorbing PP fees incl S&H, I think my asking pricing is more than fair.

$230 shipped anywhere. SOLD

Last edited:

F250XLT

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: MJP MM Diamond Dragon #0042

I can't believe how much the price has dropped on these, looks to be a sweet light. Any chance of some pics of the reflector now, and dust or smudges on it?

brighterisbetter

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: MJP MM Diamond Dragon #0042

I can't believe how much the price has dropped on these, looks to be a sweet light. Any chance of some pics of the reflector now, and dust or smudges on it?
I'll see what I can work up. A little late, gotta work in the morning, and a few beers tonight. But it's perfect if that means anything. Mike had one remaining MM DD OP reflector left in his stash, I paid him to EMS it to me, arrived brand new and the install was seamless and perfect.....no rattle at all. If this was Ti, I'd NEVER sell it. I'm just losing some luster for my Al lights. Nothing wrong with them, but once you've tasted Ti, there's no going back. A few exceptions of course.

FWIW, I may be flamed on this one but so be it - I prefer the DD beam pattern to the P7 version. Outright, I vastly prefer the P7 emitter for its sheer size and just overall coolness. But the Diamond Dragon just seems to suit this light perfectly. My .02, YMMV. I've owned both, so I'm trying to be unbiased.

Last edited:

lisantica

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: 3rd PRICE DROP: MJP MM Diamond Dragon #0042

I have 3 of these already or else I'd be buying this back!

Lisa

taslite

Newly Enlightened

Could you tell me what the approx lumens are for this. Im new to this forum. I realise the info is probably on here somewhere. Just not familiar with the site yet.
thanks

donn_

Flashaholic

It's in the neighborhood of 400 emitter lumens, has a stunning beam and is built like a tank, with ~1/8" thick walls and ultra-smooth threads.

Here's a peek at the edge of the battery tube:

IMGP2479.jpg

F250XLT

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: ON HOLD: MJP MM Diamond Dragon #0042

Shoot me a PM if the deal falls through.