SF maniac getting M4

richpalm

Banned
Grabbed the M4 on B/S/T today... Gad, I'm beyond hope. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif What is it about Surefires??? Just the most addictive and collectible light in the world.... something like putting a loaded needle in front of a heroin user. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

Mini-rant over... how do you M4 owners like yours? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Rich

FNG

Enlightened
Theyre probably gonna say they like the M6 better. I wouldnt know though, im contemplating on an M3T or M6 or 9AN. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
rich,

Although I sold my M4 in favor of an M6, I still have to say that the M4 fit my hand better, not to mention the savings in battery costs...

With the 350-lumen lamp it is about as bright as you would ever need regarding usefulness. The M6 is just wow factor and the snob appeal of having the "top of the line" item, at least as far as disposable-batteried SF products are concerned. The M4 was a little long, though...

Sean

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you don't mind the overall length, the M4 is more comfortable to hold than the M6 and is plenty bright even with the LOLA. Although the M6 does run brighter for longer it requires 2 more cells to do this. I like the M4 much better than the M3 or M3T. I also like the looks of it, since there are but a few fully knurled surefires.

Enjoy it! It's a great light!

EuroBeetle

Newly Enlightened
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gifPlease whatever you do,DO NOT point it at your face and turn it ON!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

chamenos

Flashlight Enthusiast
one thing i noticed about the turboheads of the M3T/M4/M6 was that they're very solid and sturdy-feeling. from the way they looked i expected them to feel thin and light, getting dented easily but of course that wasn't the case /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif i still like my non-T M3 though.

richpalm

Banned
wow-sounds good! Don't think I'm gonna /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/sleepy.gif much 'till it comes... like a kid the night before Christmas! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif

makar

Enlightened
great purchase! I also like the look of the M4 better than the M6.
I think in the serie CSI they are running around with M4s /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
marc

K-T

*Moderator*
They do use the M4 in several episodes of CSI, other brands are used, too.

Klaus.

SUREFARC

Enlightened
yup I prefer the look to the M6's too. Personally I'm not likely to buy either of them. But for a present I'd rather take the M4.

oldgrandpajack

Enlightened
Make your own "M4". Take a 9P and add an A19, KT1 or KT2, and an MN60 or MN61. There you are! I have the KT1-HA and MN60 with the SW02 Tail Cap. Very impressive light.
oldgrandpajack