Another Convert

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathan S

Newly Enlightened
I acquired an LSH - P a couple weeks ago, and was instantly smitten. What a cool freakin' light! However, I'm not the convert in the subject title; nope, the convert is my sister. She was horrified when I told her how much that little light had cost. But ... one evening she took it outside and played with it for about 15 minutes, after which she decided she had to have one, too. So ... being the good big brother that I am, I bought her an LSH (standard because TAD was out of premiums).

My sister loves her LS, and my "big brother" stock has never been higher. That's what I call a "win - win" situation!

Thanks, Arc, for making a great light.

4x4Dragon

Flashlight Enthusiast
How bout a comparo between the two(LSH-P vs. LSH-S)?

beam shots would be nice but words will suffice(okay i did not mean to make a rhyme)

PlayboyJoeShmoe

Flashaholic
Cool.

My Sister is very happy I gave her an Inova Micro Light for her keychain.

That said, if I told her I killed a nearly $40 Everled by putting it in the wrong flashlight she would FREAK!

She completely doesn't understand why I have as many as 90 lights. (to be perfectly honest, I DON'T EITHER!!!)

Nathan S

Newly Enlightened
"How bout a comparo between the two(LSH-P vs. LSH-S)?"

Unfortunately, I'm not in a position to do this. I currently live in Italy, whereas my sister (and her LSH) are in the USA. I bought both my LSH - P and my sister's LSH - S while vacationing in Pennsylvania. In other words, considerable distance (not to mention a large body of water) now separates the two flashlights, which would make comparison testing a bit rought!

chamenos

Flashlight Enthusiast
i love my arc LSH-P too!! its the light that receives the most use from me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.