• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FOUND!!!! WTB: Moddoo M2-50 neutral FOUND!!!!!

smokelaw1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yet another longshot WTB: Anybody got one that wants some money? I just can't wait for a new run....patience is not one of my strong suits.

Prefer just the head, but if you have a whole turnkey, let's chat!

Last edited:

smokelaw1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTB: Moddoo M2-50 neutral

Is my shock at the lack of offers palpable?

I simply cannot believe that no one is jumping at the chance to give up this hard to get, broadly desired piece of equipment.

So, uh....BUMP!

smokelaw1

Flashlight Enthusiast

It's amazing, I know, but I STILL don't have one of these!

I'll sweeten the deal....I'll throw in 5 minutes of unsolicited (and likely detrimental) relationship advice, 15 minutes of random, possibly amusing e-mail typing or internet forum posting, and I will sign sports paraphenalia in the name of your favorite JungleBook character.

And if you want, I'll wash your car. (Car must be shipped to me at your expense). The car-wash offer is only good to people that live at least 500 miles from West Hartford, CT.

And, if you live in Australia or Asia, I will clean your house (house must be shipped to me at your expense), and clear it of poisonous snakes, insects, and arachnids. (snakes, insects and arachnids must be killed, freeze dried, and put in plastic garbage bags and left in clearly visible piles in the living room of house before said house is shipped to me.)

ACT NOW! I might stop wanting this at any moment! Don't pass up this valuable oportunity to let me have something that you probably really want to keep!!!

BZZZZZZUMP!

Noctis

Enlightened

I might consider parting with mine once I get my light back from milkyspit.

smokelaw1

Flashlight Enthusiast

Sweet! Thanks!

May I ask the impossible to answer question as to when that might be? As the proud owner of a few of Scott's creations...well, the timeframes can be a tad bit nebulous sometimes (though always well worth it).

Let me know!!

smokelaw1

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hey everybody! Guess what I found?

That's right....NOT a M2-50!

Bumpity bump bump, bumpity bump bump, look at Smokelaw go.....
Bumpity bump bump, bumpity bump bump, this song doesn't rhyme!

Noctis

Enlightened

Sweet! Thanks!

May I ask the impossible to answer question as to when that might be? As the proud owner of a few of Scott's creations...well, the timeframes can be a tad bit nebulous sometimes (though always well worth it).

Let me know!!
Hard to say for sure. From what I could follow from our last few e-mails, the heatsink of the light is nearly done, and he's waiting on the LEDs/Optics. He's currently working on the firmware.

So maybe...70-80% done? An optimistic guess would be that it'll be finished in 2-3 weeks.

The pessimist in me says that I should spend the next month or two putting such a fine edge on my knife that it will split the fabric of space-time:devil:.

smokelaw1

Flashlight Enthusiast

To those dozens of people who called offering their M2-50 while I was out this weekend, and didn't leave messages, feel free to post here. I'll take it! Thanks a ton.

B to the U to the M to the P.

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'm so happy with my Neutral triple XP-G that I haven't freed up a host for my Neutral M2-50 - but I do have a couple of cerakoted hosts I'm picking up tonight so I may be able to give it a try tonight.

Given how impressed I've been with the SST-50 in general & with the neutral tint of the XP-G I don't think there is much chance that I will want to part with the M2-50, but if there is I'll PM you.

smokelaw1

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks. And pay no attention to the hundreds of reports of the M2-50 spontaneously exploding, wiping out entire neighborhoods, even when no battery is installed....even when it's not on a host! I'm sure it's all a coincidence like the rumored causal relationship between cigarettes and health deterioration. Don't let the grave danger make you get rid of that evil device with it's malevolent, neigh, demonic desire to harm you and yours. You should totally keep it.

If, for any reason, however, you want to rid yourself of the danger it brings, shoot me that PM.

Thanks again.

smokelaw1

Flashlight Enthusiast
FOUND!! THANKS CPF!!!!

Now, anybody have a 8 carat, D color, IF, emerald diamond they want to get rid of cheap?

smokelaw1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Holy crap! I love this thing! I can't wait for it to get dark. What can I expect, about 30 minutes from an 18650 2600?

The tint! The beam! The LUMENS!!!!