• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Used Arcmania Extreme II 123

tick398

Newly Enlightened
http://picasaweb.google.com/m/viewe...bum/112403652990531486496/5499448706378921809

ARCMania Mega Extreme II
MC-E LED 1x123 battery,
smooth bezel 500 Lumens (single high mode version)

Hello all,

I am putting up one of my Arcmania creations for sale. I use all of his lights at work (nights for 18 years) so they are not safe queens. This one started life as a smooth bezel but as you can see by the photo the day to day work caused a nick so I added tue titanium crenelated bezel. Not only did that protect it, I think it looks pretty cool.

This is my first MC-E light and when I first got it and was wall hunting I assumed it was all flood. Well, the first pitch black night we were searching an area of a park a little bigger than a football field I was absolutely stunned! This thing lit it up both far and wide. It has to be seen to be believed.

OK folks... I hate pricing lights on here as I never know where to start because so many of you have such nice minty collections.

So, let's start low at $160.00 (with the included titanium bezel). I think it's a steal and if it doesn't sell... I'm ok with that.

Oh yes, primaries only... Rechargeables are a no go per Mike.

Last edited:

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast
Not only are the pictures not working - I ended up seeing my own pictures on picassa (that I had forgot about putting there!). Unless you have pictures on Yongtai in China. :thinking::thinking:

For posting photos put
- not the slash, after.

Maybe if you haven't used Picassa you see them

9volt

Flashlight Enthusiast
Not only are the pictures not working - I ended up seeing my own pictures on picassa (that I had forgot about putting there!).

Yeah, I my own photos too.

OP, what part of Wisconsin is the light located in?

tick398

Newly Enlightened
The light appears to be sold... But I'm hoping this last link works. I'd like to make sure the buyer sees the photos