Goncz Flashlight-Ripoff

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

K3LAW

Do not buy anything from Goncz Hi-Tech Flashlights!!!!
I sent him money for a M-7 six weeks ago, he cashed my check and kept the money.
I called him after I waited three weeks and did not receive the M-7. He told me it would be at least two more weeks, I cancelled the order and told him to return my money. Several e-mails, and phone calls no response. Now if you call his number your get a machine. He has not returned my money!!! Rip-off, bad business you bet.

Light-Headed

Enlightened
Why is it that most of the comments I've heard about this company have been negative? Thanks for the heads up Byron. After his posts in here a few weeks back, I made a mental note to not buy any of these flashlights ever. And I'll pretty much buy any peice of crap someone puts in front of me.....so that's really saying something.

Whistler

Enlightened
This is scary...
shocked.gif

I didn't get my M5 yet either... ordered it 4 weeks ago.

Mr Goncz replied that my order information were lost. I got an e-mail that I will get a M3 as compensation for free along with the M5.
confused.gif

Keeping my fingers crossed...

lemlux

Flashlight Enthusiast
I continue to be thankful that I missed a letter in his email address when I tried to email John Goncz money for two battery packs.

Byron, I'm truly sorry to hear that your outcome has devolved into what we feared it might.

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
well, i'm generally a nice guy, but he shouldn't cheat people, anybody proficient with viruses
grin.gif

no seriously though, this is horrible and i hope that company gets whats coming to it.

even of the people that did get the lights, the general opinion is "this sucks"

flashfan

Flashlight Enthusiast
Byron, sorry to hear about your problem, but thanks for the heads up. Curious how someone in the flashlight business seems so intent on alienating flashaholics (aka "customers").

beamer

Newly Enlightened
Based on some of Goncz's postings,he alienated me early on.Glad I didn't bother with his stuff.

agent8698

Newly Enlightened
Goncz Hi-Tech Handcuffs: http://www.handcuffs.org/wwwboard1/messages/722.htm

Goncz Hi-Tech Pistol: http://www.securityarms.com/20010315/galleryfiles/1500/1513.htm

Goncz Hi-Tech Flashlights:
http://www.neconos.com/details10a.htm

I have been following some of the posts about Mr Goncz and his flashlights. The man has talent, but he's also his own worst enemy. Mr Goncz had the opportunity to advertise and introduce his high-end product here, to the best pre-qualified group of potential customers, FOR FREE! Obviously Mr Goncz does not understand the value of that, because he took the opportunity and threw it away. Max

redbird

Enlightened
I find it real interesting that Goncz has not posted lately to address everyones concerns. If you recall he was a frequent poster as he was getting the lights off the ground.

So, Mr. Goncz...What say you?

Bushman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Guys who did not get your lights. Have you considered contacting the United States Postal Inspector regarding Mail Fraud?

Status
Not open for further replies.