Reccomendations

Plas62

Newly Enlightened
Hi this is my first post on this forum and I'm looking for recommendations for a new flashlight for work. I currently have a Streamlight Twin Task using CR123 rechargeable batteries that I've had for the last five years that I use for work (Industrial Maintenance). I finally burnt out both incandescent bulbs that came with it and started looking at new flashlights as I was searching for new lightbulbs on the web.

I'm wondering if there is a better mouse trap out now that someone would recommend for my application. I really like the style and size of the Twin Task, but am open to suggestions.

My secound question is where online can I find the best deal on replacement bulbs for my Twin Task. If I end up with a new light I'll probably retire the Twin Task to nightstand duty.

Thanks
Plas62

jhc37013

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi this is my first post on this forum and I'm looking for recommendations for a new flashlight for work. I currently have a Streamlight Twin Task using CR123 rechargeable batteries that I've had for the last five years that I use for work (Industrial Maintenance). I finally burnt out both incandescent bulbs that came with it and started looking at new flashlights as I was searching for new lightbulbs on the web.

I'm wondering if there is a better mouse trap out now that someone would recommend for my application. I really like the style and size of the Twin Task, but am open to suggestions.

My secound question is where online can I find the best deal on replacement bulbs for my Twin Task. If I end up with a new light I'll probably retire the Twin Task to nightstand duty.

Thanks
Plas62

Hi Plas62 :welcome:

That's pretty cool you have stuck with the same light and battery's for the past 5 years, if your going to have to order a new bulb heck maybe it's time to just upgrade and get a something new. The question is if you decide to order a new light what would be your budget and I would suggest getting some new battery's along with it, do you also want to stay with rechargeable RCR123 and would you be willing to use 18650 battery instead?

carrot

Flashaholic
Maybe it's time to step up to the Surefire A2 or A2L. :)

It's like the Benz to your dependable Civic.