Surefire customer service exceeds expectations!

SuRgE

Enlightened
Hello again,

I called today to order the extended clip from the new E2E outdoorsmen for my older E2E. I also ordered the washer that is suppose to prevent the o-ring from being squeezed out where the clip is attached. I mentioned I was a CPF member and got the advice for the washer from PK. They will be sending out my parts ASAP and the total charge is $0.00.

Hows that for customer service! Free clip, free washer, no shipping charges!

I am very impressed with Surefire lights and have bought many in the last few weeks. I am now equally impressed with the customer service department. Keep up the good work Surefire!

kev1-1

Enlightened
Yep, they do have superb customer service! Which is why I don't worry about spending the money on an M3 because I know that they will back it up for life!
grin.gif

Monsters_Inc

Banned
kev - is that Surefire England distrib or Surefire US?

My dealings with Surefire distrib in Aust haven't been all too impressive. The supposed "business development manager" aka sales guy seems to have English as his third language. Very tough to extract info....
frown.gif

nihraguk

Enlightened
Onyx:

i think kev is referring to surefire's own customer service department, not the distributor
smile.gif
when i bought my 6P from one of the local distributors here, the woman attending to the shop didn't even know what a 6P was, and i had to point out which package it was. she was friendly though, and surefire gives me all the customer service i need even though i'm in singapore.

when my P60 lamp in the 6P died for no reason, they sent me a new one and when my E2e bezel was leaky, they too sent me a new one.

if you need any info on surefire products, there's a wealth of information here and if you need customer service, just email surefire directly
smile.gif

kev1-1

Enlightened
Hey Onyx,
I was referring to SureFires own customer service in the U.S. While I have found the UK's SureFire distributor Edgar Brothers/Niton999 to be very helpful when purchasing, I have never taken a problem back to them. I always ask SureFire direct and have never been disappointed!
icon14.gif
grin.gif