• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB: two Welch Allyn NGX HID bulbs... shipped to ITALY

troller_cpf

Enlightened
I looked some time ago at the Walamp site (now WA is a division of Ushio north america), for a couple of Solarc 14W NGX HID bulbs, and they were at 30$ each, which sounds good, but the problem is that shipping to Italy (international) was 90$!!!!! That is more than the actual value of the goods...

so I am asking here if anyone can sell me (and ship to italy at a reasonable cost - USPS First Class) TWO (2) Welch Allyn Solarc 14W NGX HID bulbs, without dome.

Lamp ref: M10N004

Thanks everybody

Aircraft800

Flashlight Enthusiast
That's too bad that Solarc NGK is now ushio. Maybe they will be a bit more friendly when it comes to minimum orders. I was unable to get products from WA without a $200 minimum order. I'll contact ushio, I could use another ballast and lamp too. I can't find their online order site.

troller_cpf

Enlightened
I've got a question:

if I put the "old" 10W hid bulb in the new 14W NGX Ballast, I should get 14W of power = 1000 lumens, because if I'm not wrong the two bulbs are identical

and

if I put the new NGX 14W hid bulb in an old 10W ballast, I should get only 10W = 500 lumens

because it's the ballast that matters.... just like in automotive HID's...

right?
:)

Aircraft800

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've got a question:

if I put the "old" 10W hid bulb in the new 14W NGX Ballast, I should get 14W of power = 1000 lumens, because if I'm not wrong the two bulbs are identical

and

if I put the new NGX 14W hid bulb in an old 10W ballast, I should get only 10W = 500 lumens

because it's the ballast that matters.... just like in automotive HID's...

right?
:)

I would assume so, but I have no hard evidence. I don't remember if the part number changed on the lamp, but I thought it remained the same.

I did get an email back from them with a phone number, I'll contact them today.

Aircraft800

Flashlight Enthusiast
Were you able to call Ushio?

Yes, they have it in stock and will sell small quantities without a minimum order, contact:
USHIO.jpg

I had every intention of ordering a few for myself, but a much bigger project came my way and is sucking my flashlight funds dry right now.

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast
Troller - are you still interested in placing this order? I am interested in obtaining a M10N004 and would be happy to work something out with you for your order and shipping.

PM me.