• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Withdrawn for now Surefire T1A High CRI Mod - Pocket Rocket SOLD

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
Okay, another titanium treasure has caught my eye...so I'd like to move some HA Aluminum treasures quickly.

First is this T1A that has been expertly modded by DaFABRICATA with a nice, warm Seoul High CRI emitter. (See here for more information.) I measure 80 lumen in my home made IS.

I'll call it 98% - a small speck of anno missing on the bezel - shown in a photo circled with a red "O". I do not have the split ring or box, but a lanyard is included

If you want one of these, here's a chance to get one the way Surefire should have made them!

Withdrawn for nowf

First "I'll take it" posted here takes priority over PMs or emails, but if you have questions please PM.

IMG_5282.JPG

IMG_0499.JPG

IMG_0502.JPG

IMG_0501.JPG

Next up is my recently acquired Download's Pocket Rocket - a beast of an SST-50 in pocket size - 2.8A, 6500k tint, uses an 18650 battery - included with this sale (CONUS) is an AW18650. International, sorry, not supposed to ship the batteries. I measure 19, 132, 420 lumen, lo, med, high and did a fairly detailed review of this light over here. I like this light's reverse clicky for this simple reason that you can cycle through the levels without having to click it off. I dislike it because you MUST click it to turn it on - no instant on. But at any price, this is an amazingly bright light with a very nice beam pattern. For $130 it is amazing.
I bought it from Barbarian at the same price - and it is in the same condition as he shipped it to me - 100%. I can't find a mark on it.

So $130 shipped, PAYPAL GIFT OR PERSONAL PAYMENT OWED! Other forms of PP payment add 4%. International One Rate is $8 extra to MOST countries - no insurance available with that service. PM with/for details.

SOLD
IMG_2273.JPG

IMG_2282.JPG

IMG_2284.JPG

IMG_2287.JPG

Pocket Rocket is sold.

As always, first "I'll Take It" posted HERE takes priority over PMs or emails, but please PM or email if you have questions. My email and Paypal addy is [email protected]

Thanks for looking!!
:wave:

Last edited:

Barbarian

Enlightened
Re: Raise Cash Quick Sale! Surefire High CRI Mod T1A - Download Pocket Rocket

Two great lights from a top notch seller. I still own another PR and also a high CRI Titan.

Wake up fellow CPF members for a very versatile package deal with an incredibly low price!

ninemm

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Raise Cash Quick Sale! Surefire High CRI Mod T1A - Download Pocket Rocket

:eek: Wow Dan, that package price is sweet! Someone should jump on this now. :thumbsup:

mglamb

Newly Enlightened
Re: **FS*Download's Pocket Rocket - Surefire T1A High CRI Mod - buy 'em both for a de

PM sent!

mglamb

Newly Enlightened
Re: **FS*Download's Pocket Rocket - Surefire T1A High CRI Mod - buy 'em both for a de

I'll take the PR! :twothumbs
:paypal: Unique Transaction ID #91H53505JG014020G

Last edited: