Need help choosing a color/pattern for a mag

Tmad

Newly Enlightened
Hey guys, I have a buddy who has been doing some dura-coat on guns for some time now that is going to shoot a maglite or two for me.

I can't decide what I want :ohgeez:

Help me pick color/pattern pattern please! His website is below and there are some good pics of things he has done. As of now I'm thinking something in urban digital, but who knows. Thanks!

www.weapon-art.com

junglewarrior

Newly Enlightened
Hey guys, I have a buddy who has been doing some dura-coat on guns for some time now that is going to shoot a maglite or two for me.

I can't decide what I want :ohgeez:

Help me pick color/pattern pattern please! His website is below and there are some good pics of things he has done. As of now I'm thinking something in urban digital, but who knows. Thanks!

www.weapon-art.com

My Maglite is black with a red bezel I swapped from another maglite.

I think thats already a bit too 'flash' for a light...

Go for pink camo like that handgun :twothumbs that'll make it stand out.

LumenHound

Flashlight Enthusiast
3 or 4 tone Snakeskin would look good on a Mag. It's not listed but I don't think it would be too challenging for your artist friend.

Tmad

Newly Enlightened
hmmm I'll have to google the snakeskin pattern...I guess i should also mention it's a 2d with grooved head and body(only where the knurling is). I've heard tiger striping turns out well on these. He's going to shoot it on the 20th so more ideas please :twothumbs

Hill

Enlightened
How 'bout doing a few extra and making them available??

Tmad

Newly Enlightened
How 'bout doing a few extra and making them available??

I guess that could be possible...what would the main interest be in ie solid colors or pattern? I'll see what kind of pricing he could offer and see if there's interest.

I also really like that snakeskin idea!