• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired **SOLD to Light11** – Spy Tri-V

jamespjc

Newly Enlightened
Up for sale is a Spy Tri-V. It's a fantastic light, but I am just too afraid of losing it to use it as it was intended. As such the light is in great condition, as I have kept it in the case that Data recommended when it has left the house. Here is a link to a photo of the light and case - http://i538.photobucket.com/albums/ff343/jamespjc/Spy.jpg

I'm asking for $2,080, which is basically the price I paid plus 4% for the inevitable paypal fees. However, if you want to use paypal gift then it would be $2,000. The price also includes the Sherpa case, priority mail shipping, and signature confirmation. If the buyer wishes me to use a different shipping method or to add insurance then this would be extra. Once the light leave my hands, and is in the USPS system then it is the buyers responsibility. For right now I am only interested in selling this to members within the US.

Please note that I will be unable to ship this light until Monday. I doubt this will be a huge problem, but I wanted to be 100% clear.

If you have any questions please let me know.

James

Last edited:

jamespjc

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS – Spy Tri-V

Culd someone let me know who the WTB's are?

I have sent a PM to Light11...I will let you know what happens.

Last edited:

jamespjc

Newly Enlightened

Ok..I have a sent a PM. I will give Light11 24 hours, and then its over to BIB. Hopefully this seems fair to all parties.

jslappa

Enlightened

Wow, BIB has now deferred to another buyer in the last 2 Tri-V's. That sas alot about you brother. I think that should put you to the front of the line for the next Tri-V sale!

9MM, remember that BIB has first dibbs on the next one inf Light11 takes this:grin2:

ninemm

Flashlight Enthusiast

Wow, BIB has now deferred to another buyer in the last 2 Tri-V's. That sas alot about you brother. I think that should put you to the front of the line for the next Tri-V sale!

9MM, remember that BIB has first dibbs on the next one inf Light11 takes this:grin2:

I know. BIB is a gentleman's gentleman! I definitely won't forget jslappa. If I had a Tri-V to sell it would already be at BIB's doorstep.

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast

:D For Bruce....Brother put me first in line when you sell it. Maybe you'll trade with me down to a Spy 007 when the novelty wears off :devil: I really miss the old Nautilus Lisaantica has now that I got from Bruce. I bought my first light on the forum from BIB and many since! Enjoy it my friend!!!

jamespjc

Newly Enlightened
Re: SPF to Light11 – Spy Tri-V

Thank you for all your replies, and for giving me the heads up about Light11. I have received a PM from Sergio, and the light is now Sold Pending Funds.

Best wishes,

James

Hiro Protagonist

Enlightened
Re: SPF to Light11 – Spy Tri-V

I'm new here on CPF and I have to say that I'm very impressed with how people look out for each other. What a great group.

I was amazed by the beamshots from the Tri-V. Hopefully I'll be able to afford some custom Ti goodness someday. lovecpf