• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Tailcap switches?

icecube

Newly Enlightened
I called in an order for one of these about two months ago, and every two weeks or so called in again to see what was happening because I wasn't getting it.
ohgeez.gif

I think I called a total of five times, the last time I talked to someone that sounded higher up (Robyn wasn't in) to resend an order to a different address.

Nothing. It's for a Caribbean 3W Lux HAIII. My debit card was never charged. I'd like to have it for my EDC to run with my P228 9mm, since they go well together :D

icecube

Newly Enlightened
At the risk of a slightly undesirable gravedig over making a new forum thread, here is a photo of my Carribbean as it was three years ago. It hasn't been a major issue, as was the first one I got (had sloppy threads on the light, resulting in poor electrical contact and mediocre head tolerance) but I thought I'd mention it. This artifact, along with the very first light, could have been avoided with a basic (at the time) QC procedure.

It's due to be replaced by a Foursevens QTLC, but it'll stuck away in the car as an emergency light. In the meantime, I will not buy another Peak LED Solutions light -- which actually, I would like a red LED light, but instead, I'll probably talk to some of the modders of the AAA lights about putting a high-power red 5mm LED inside something else like a Mini-M@g.

Last edited: