• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Elektro Lumens Titanium

SOLD: I have two of these titanium behemoths. Selling the one with the knurled tailcap, seen here. I will include a freshly-charged 18650 cell, as well as priority shipping in the United States. PM for shipping costs to international destinations.

These lights are all one-off hand-made customs and no two are exactly alike. This is a true custom from a great builder. It takes at least 2-3 weeks to order and receive one from Wayne. But you can have one in two days by taking this one! My PayPal address is in my profile.

$510 via PP Gift, SOLD!

IMG_5253-1.jpg

Last edited:

brighterisbetter

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Elektrolumens Titanium!

I too have experienced this one live in person and it's a beast :faint:. One hefty chunk of ti for a great price, this light has value written all over it. Wayne's tailswitches are among the most reliable and failsafe of any I've experienced.

I don't know about this seller though.....:whistle:

:nana:

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast

I just received one of these as well - and I absolutely love it. Review coming this weekend, but for now I will say that BIB is on the money - VALUE. It's just an honest hunk of titanium that is darn bright - and it seems totally bullet proof. The "Humvee" of flashlights!

And getting it from Troy makes it a sure bet. Incidentally, I received mine with a knurled cap and I really like it, so I can speak specifically to this light.

If you know this light, you'll want it - better not wait!!

:thumbsup:

Thanks Bruce and Dan! And I'm throwing in an 18650 that Wayne didn't include! :D

I'm going to drop this another $10, as I need to move this one and get it in the mail today. It's now priced basically at cost because of the included battery. :popcorn:

pwatcher

Enlightened

boy oh boy this is hard to resist. not enough cash for both this and the saltytri if I get so lucky though.

maybe trade for a Haiku XP-E and some cash?

:D

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast

MAN - my personal laptop is currently dead, i dropped a pile of dough on coating with modomag, have a light at milky's, some other lights sent off.....

Otherwise....

Hmm, looks right about 6P sized, maybe between that and a 9P, my favorite size....

Last edited:

Dave, glad to see you got it! You'll love this beast of burden! :D

To get one of these suckers without the wait is awesome. You'll be blowing away your neighbors by the weekend. :devil: PP received. I'll get this honker in the mail - definitely flat rate! - tomorrow morning. We will, of course, demand a full report! lovecpf